CHAPTER 10

GUESS WHO'S BACK THE DUMBASS SHIT AUTHOR BEEN AWHILE HASNT IT---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NARU POV
So yeah currently doing the graduation exam the 2 spoiled little shits wont shut the hell up like seriously can you shut the fuck up shit man we know you suck dick for a living and is a whore but damn shut up just shut up get on my damn nervs why dont you. (minnie timeskip) so my bae sasuke came back and told me its my turn. I enter the room i see mizuki looking like a pedophile with that smile on his face creepy. ( feel to lazy to write the exam im just gonna skip that lets just say he passed) -minnie timeskip team selection/after school- as iruka tells us our teams i fell asleep until i hear sasuke's name. Iruka say"team 7 consists as sasuke uchiha naruto uzu-shit i mean hatake and an annoying useless fangirl that dont know shit i mean sakura haruno now on to team 12 Mito uzumaki Naruko uzumaki and sai thats all comeback here in an hour to meet your teams sensei" i turn to sasuke and say "i fucking hate this school and why the hell do we have pink headed bitch and not to mention poor sai he got stuck with 2 annoying little shits" sasuke responded "Hn (i know poor sai) then me and duckbutt went to get ramen at ichiraku ayame greeted us "hi you to want the usual"  "of course we do" replied naru. As me and sasuke finishes eating we head back to the acdemy after messing around for a good 3 hours and 30 minutes. Once we arrived pink headed little shit wants to screech "WHY DID YOU KIDNAP SASUKE-KUN NARUTO-BAKA ITS NOT LIKE HE WANTED TO HANG OUT WITH YOU HE WANTED TO HANG OUT WITH ME NOT YOU AND WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR OVER AN HOUR"
i responded"SHUT THE FUCK UP DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE FOR YOUR FEELINGS OR EXISTENCE NO NOW SHUT UP HE INVITED ME TO RAMEN AND I SAID YES NOW SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN BEFORE I CUT A BITCH" and in that moment tou-san and tachi-nii showed up and said "woah their naru-chan you didnt need to blow up like that" naru resplied "yes i did she pissed me off and what took you so long you better not have been making out" kakashi avoided his question and said "meet me on the roof in 5 minutes" then shunshined away with itachi following behind.

Kakashi pov
Im so dead he hates waiting i gotta hide when we get home hopefully even tho i doubt it Minato will help me hide hes gonna be to busy hiding from him aswell if only he didnt put him on a team with a useless fangirl well shit were both screwed  i need to bow down and beg for mercy.

Itachi pov
Hn well kakashi is dead so is Minato welp best start preparing graves oh look at that he's here

            Meanwhilewith minato
Minato pov
Im dead im so dead dead i tell you dead i cant hide in my office where to hide i hope itachi gets my grave ready damn fuck my life

                          Back with kakashi
Naruto pov
im killing kakashi and Minato

No one pov
our favorite blonde had grabed sasuke and shunshied to the roof while pinky took the stairs she needs to work out anyways as naruto appeared infront of kakashi he gave a sickenly sweet smile towards him and said "now kakashi why were you late you better have a good reason for it" then naruto turns to itachi and smiles a sweet smile and says "HI ITA-CHAN" jumps on him and hugs him in the back you can see sasuke in a depressed corner crying anime tears repeating "why cant he hug me like that am i not worth the hug" then naruto calls him over and hugs him smiling brightly then sasuke brightens up you can see him beaming light with sparkles and smiling. Then what feels like an eternity also with watching kakashi getting interogated pinky shows up huffing and puffing.Naruto stops interogatting him and sits down next to sasuke smiling at him. "now why dont you introduce yourself" the pink elephant then asks "how do we do that" trying to sound cute when she sounds like a dying cat making everyone cringe. Bakashi says "likes dislikes hobbies dream for the future ill go first names kakashi hatake like a certain weasle under me reading porn embaressing said weasle dislikes a certain red head and her spawns of expired food people who cant tell the difference between a kunai and scroll not having my weasle not having my porn hobbies well shit you are to young to know dreams already accomplished them next is pinky" (a/n same as anime) kakashi points to sasuke "you emo go" not before having naruto say "i hate you to pink donkey" then sasuke introduces himself "names sasuke uchiha likes are tomato's training i also like a certain fox dislikes the villagers fangirls other things to many to count" naruto thoughts 'who the fuck do i gotta kill hes mine and mine only' naruto gives a devilous look that puts kurama's to shame. Back to sasuke "hobbies training with naruto and family dream marry said person i like and to become an anbu captain" naruto thoughts 'i totally gotta kill that person now' kakashi points and says "finally you naru-chan" naru-chan speaks" names naruto  hatake uchiha likes a certain duckbutt trainin foxes ramen midnight blue black and orenge also red dislikes people the human population in general mainly the villagers my biological family exept for one other dislikes people who are 4 FUCKING HOURS LATE hobbies training eating sleeping and wathching  anime dream becoming the anbu commander most feared in all the nations thats it but wait tachi didnt introduce himself yet" "oh yeah you right" said the resedential cyclops.The itachi introduces himself "names itachi uchiha likes a certain scarecrow my family dango dislikes when the said scarecrow makes a perverted remark towards me and when hes reading porn in front of me the villagers human population hobbies eating dango dreams already accomplish so can i go now"
scarecrow says "in a little bit anyways were doing a survival exercise to see if you become genins and before you say anything no your not genins yet the graduation exam was to weed out the weak ana pathetic surprised pinky made it but anyways meet me at training ground 7 and 7 am see ya lets go itachi oh yeah almost forgot dont eat or you'll puke"

             TIMESKIP
NO ONE POV
You can hear begs and pleads for forgiveness coming from the head Uchiha compound and an amused laughing and faintly hearing fugaku uchiha praying for his bestfriend survival and outside the whisleling of itachi as he digs 2 graves. -inside the house- kakashi and minato "PLEASE FORGIVE US NARUTO-SAMA WERE SORRY PLEASE SPARE US" you can hear mikoto busting out laughing clutching her stomach and rolling on the ground while think 'im glad im not in their position' naruto is yelling "WHY SHOULD I FORGIVE YOU HUH ANSWER ME ONE OF YOU WAS 4 FUCKING HOURS LATE THE OTHER PUT ME ON THE SAME TEAM AS A PATHETIC FANGIRL TELL ME WHY SHOULD I!!!!" you can see Fugaku in the back with a face of pity for the two you can also  see sasuke hiding behind his dad for safety just in case both thinking 'well shit their dead maybe i should go outside with itachi but wait if we move now we'll get hurt aswell might aswell stay here its safer we are all the way on the otherside of the house in the farthest corner i think were safe' Mikoto is still laughing "MINATO NAMIKAZE THE YELLOW FLASH WITH A FLEE ON SIGHT ON HIS HEAD ALONG WITH KAKASHI HATAKE THE COPY CAT NIN S-RANK NINJA FEARED ALL OVER THE NATION STUDENT TO THE YONDAIME IS ON THE FLOOR HUGGING EACHOTHER AND CRYING LIKE BABIES BEGGING FOR FORGIVENESS SCARED OF A 12 YEAR OLD BOY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA" and on this day mikoto died of laughter. The whole uchiha clan  are pitying the fools thinking 'whatever they did they shouldn't have well time to get our funeral clothes out' back to the heads house.Itachi is currently setting up the tombestones and flowers. "hn almost their" said itachi bacl inside the house you see a monster called naruto saying more like yelling "ITS TO LATE FOR MERCY" inside his mindscape you see a kurama in a corner with his tails wrapt around him saying "Best not make him mad i dont wanna fuck with that shit welp just gonna stay safe in the mind with some popcorn and tea safest place right now is in here"  After beating them naruto calms down and says "kaa-san im hungry whats for dinner" mikoto says "a chalupa cravings deal since its to late to cook and i know instead of cinamon twist the nachos i have already ordered them they should be here in 5 minutes now why dont we heal them ok" naru nods his head yes. "good now lets get to work" mikoto smiles now Minato and kakshi are getting healed. -5 min later- their all healed up and the chalupas are here. After eating they got ready for bed kakashi went to itachi's room naruto and sasuke share one minato went to his room fugaku and mikoto went to theirs. (a/n forgot to mention minato moved into the uchihas house and disowned mito and naruko their no longer namikaze he also divorced kushina)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND DONE SEE YA