CHAPTER 40

HEY PEOPLE WHO APPARENTLY READ THIS TRASH. Anyways sadly this is the last chapter of Dont you feel stupid. I'm working on my other one I already got the cover and title done after a lot of times I changed the name I finally decided on the name. The name is Well Damn. I haven't started the chapter yet. It was nice reading the comments on this one. For those who think I put to much Sakura slander well guess what not sorry suck it up in my next book there will be even more slander. Anyways I'm writing this in the car going to a Waterpark.

LETS GET INTO THIS

LETS GET INTO THIS.
#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$

During the month the Uchiha's though a lot about what they've done to their oldest. Naruto felt extremely regretful since he's been in the position. He vowed he would be a better father and treat his kids equally. (A/n should've done that from the beginning 😑). Sasuke knew he was in the wrong and decided im gonna be better i can't keep scolding him for every little thing. His siblings took it hard especially the triplets they admitted they were jealous of how easily he learned new things and how much better he is compared to them in fighting. They soon found out he woke up at 4 am to train so he can protect them and actually be good at something. They finally realized how much he's been trying to make his parents proud of him and his siblings to not be embarrassed about him. Minato and Narumi missed their older brother dearly. The way he teased them and treated all his siblings equally while he was treated like shit. Minato and Mikoto go to see Menma without his family knowing. Minato wanted to comfort Menma by saying "I can kick your fathers ass for you" Mikoto chimed in "Want me to give your mother a good old fashion ass whooping for you men-chan" as they both smiled warmly. Menma loved his grandparents and was happy they were trying to make him feel better during this month. Menma asked them one day "how did you find me" Minato replied "we knew you had a bestfriend" Mikoto finished "and we threatened i mean asked Sakumo" they both smiled a little to sweetly.

Charasuke goes to Menma and hugs him laying his head on his shoulder.(a/n if ya know what I'm doing i love you forever your my wife now if you prefer the term husband thats fine if you prefer they/them or nonbinary your a person thats married to me). Menma puts his arm around charasuke's waist noticing how small and curvy he is. (A/n 😏). Charasuke on the other hand was secretly admiring how toned Menma was he wanted to put his hand up his shirt respectfully.

Meanwhile with Mikoto
"I sense gay" Mikoto looks at Minato he looks back "you too" Minato and Mikoto had a silent conversation with their eyes before nodding. She puts her hand on Minato's shoulder and they flash away. Fugaku and kurama sigh "he's an idiot but we love him" Madara pops in "DAMN IT THEY LEFT WITHOUT ME ITS OK I'LL SENSE THEIR CHAKRA" Tobirama looks at his husband shaking his head. Madara yells "I GOT THEM" he shunshin away. Tobirama joins Kurama and Fugaku laying down on Kurama's thick juicy thighs "he's an idiot but I love him" he snuggles into kurama's thighs "these are nice" he falls asleep. Kurama starts playing with his hair "its so soft" Fugaku looks at him "really" kurama nods Fugaku starts playing with Tobirama's hair "your right" Tobirama purrs fugaku and kurama squeal (a/n I forgot how to spell squeal so it took awhile 😭).