CHAPTER 34

HEY HEY HEY SHITTY WRITER IS HERE. Anyways I've been playing a little grade roulette. 😅 Let's just say I would've died twice if I'd play actual roulette. So now my phone is gonna say "in another life I would be your girl~" anyways I passed out in geometry on the floor my teacher had to wake me up. It was a great nap that's all that has happened sorry no juicy tea like usual it's been surprisingly boring and well the normies normal boring, bleak, bland.

Possessive Omi Omi 👀🍵📷 LETS GET ON WITH MY SHITTY FIGHT SCENES 😘************************************

************************************

3rd POV

With the stupid fucks who happen to be overpowered as fuck (a/n may or may not spill more tea 😏)

Mikoto is beating her cousins non existent ass. As her cousin (a/n forgot her name not sorry) is getting beaten like a whore. Madara looks at mikoto "wow she looking like a pimp beating one of his whores" everyone busted out laughing. Obito shisui and kakashi were holding on to each other for support. Kakashi was clinging on to obito "ahahahhfrhdiwoejfbdjdjdjwk how right is he tho she dies look like a pimp beating her whore that was out of line" shisui was grabbing kakashi's ass, kakashi was grabbing obito's. He squeezed it obito felt that and hit kakashi on the back of his head. "HEY WATCH WHERE YOUR TOUCHING BAKASHI" kakashi hummed "hmm not as fat as itachi's or as round" he squeezes shisui's ass "hmm your is plumped but not to big kinda the right size if someone wants ass but not to much ass to where they can't handle it" shisui then responds "not so bad yourself kakashi if you and itachi ever wanna have a threesome I'm down" kakashi smirks a sexy as fuck smirk "oh really now" he said in a suggestive tone. Kakashi then asked "what about kurama he basically laid claim on your sweet ass oh wait I mean dick" shisui said "he did that out of friendship there's nothing going on he's dating fugaku and minato" they hear a scream.

Mikoto screams out loud "I SENSE THE GAY FEEL THE GAY MY POWERS RISING" Hashirama said "HER POWER LEVELS OVER 9000" Mito stops what she's doing she drops her sister on the floor whom is trying to breath after getting choked like a bitch. Mito looks towards mikoto "I FEEL IT TO" mikoto and mito look towards the three dumb asses I mean the three friends with potential benefits. Miko gets up and runs towards her whore of a daughter I mean daughter. She looks smug mito said "get that smug look of your already disgusting face bitch" Miko said "oh I don't think I will" mito asked "whys that" miko said "why don't you tell your dear husbands why your hardly home lately" hashirama and mito visibly tense. Kakashi obito haruki shisui madara mikoto tobirama and izuna look confused. "yeah why are you hardly home" asked izuna. Mito starts to sweat she growls "shut up" miko looks even more smug. Hashirama sweats buckets. Madara looks at him "why the fuck are you sweating babe" mito charges forward jumping up in the air slamming her fist down on miko "I SAID SHUT UP" Tobirama speaks up "no you shut up she seems to know more than us" kakashi obito and shisui magically pulls out tea and popcorn with a camera. "this shit is getting good" miko blocks mito's punch throws her back a little. She looks towards tobirama, izuna, and madara "the real reason why they never home is because....... "