CHAPTER 6

IM BACK summers is here even tho its been here i just been busy exerciseing getting ready for next year sports im probaby gonna  do all of them idk anyways IM BACK BITCH.
😄😗😎😈😸 ----------------------------------------------

NARU POV
As we get to the emo head quarters tou-san and nii-chan are fighting like dumbasses. Might i add that their also plotting sperm donner and easy bake oven murder along with the little shits as well then i hear them shout "NO WE HAVE TO SLOWLY TORTURE THEM NOT END IT QUICKLY YOU STUPID FUCK THEY HAVE TO SUFFER." they yelled that at each other so in sync right.Then all of a sudden mikoto bust threw the door and engulfs me in a big hug squeling and shouting "NARU-CHAN FINALLY YOU COME VISIT AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME" i look at her a say "its only been a week " Mikoto then says "exactly forever do you know how much i missed you i know i have sasuke but i need my sunny blonde that lights up this clan" this is totally off topic but i cant cuss in front of mikoto she'll beat the shit out of itachi and kakashi also me so yeah she be scary.hell will erupt if shes angry even her husband is scared so he cant do shit but run and hide.

SASUKE POV
I hear mom squelling and yelling i bet Naru is here then whelp time to save him from mom start MISSION SAVE NARUTO FROM MOM IS A GO. So i ran and jumped on him we both fall and shout "FINALLY YOU COME TO VISIT I'VE BEEN SO LONELY EVERYONES TO OLD TO HANG OUT WITH HERE ITACHI TO OLD AND SMELLY MOMS TO BUSY AND DAD well hes just there" and on cue fugaku shouts "I HEARD THAT" sasuke then ask "can you come play with me now im bored and it smells like poop with itachi farting over here" naru response is sure.

(meanwhile on the otherside of the village)

MINATO POV (cause i feel like it)
As i see my son naruto oh how i wish i could hold him close and never let go but every time i do kushina drags me off somewhere then goes beat on him.I see kushina giving a heated glare i dont like this but i have to force myself to make one aswell.I wanted to buy him things but i cant she moniters my money and shit like that.I dont get why she hates him.Next thing i see is him crying i dont like that not one bit he's my only son first born. I should probably approach him the next time i have a day off and she's out shopping with the girls wasting my fucking money what a bitch.
(This happened earlier when naru is still there)
-----------------_________----------------
DONE HOPE ITS TO YOUR LIKING BYE BYE UNTIL NEXT TIME