CHAPTER 25

Yo it's been awhile been busy my cousin came over and stayed a week had to log out of watpad for awhile then I had to catch up on school work then we got us a puppy about a week ago he's 5 weeks old basically sorry for the wait as an apology I got a picture

I suck at fight scenes so here we go TO THE TRASH CAN.
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
3rd POV
As the Uchiha's plus Namikaze's along with a Hatake and Senju charge forward Minnie Minato turns to Sasuke he says "hey sasuke" sasuke turns his head "yeah Naruto" naru-chan says "hope this doesn't take to long I'm hungry" sasuke punches naruto "nows not the time for your stupidity we gotta bust a few bitches *cough* naruko and mito *cough*" naruto says "why are you coughing did we play to much in the bath" sasuke shakes his head no. Naruto tilts his head "then why" sasuke sighs "because I missed my morning cup of tea" naruto laughs "ha I got my cup" he brings out a cup of tea "I took it to go" sasuke turns "is it me or is this run taking forever" Minato speaks "yeah your right why is it taking forever" everyone shrugs minato then yells "FUCK IT WE'RE FLASHING THERE" Naruto grabs sasuke, kakashi, and itachi. Minato grabs hashirama, madara, mikoto "come on hag" mikoto punches him "we're the same age dipshit" haruki laughs he grabs his mother fugaku, obito, shisui all three Namikaze's flying raijin to the enemy all you see is a black flash and 2 yellow flashes. The enemies sees a certain redhead abomination shouts "THAT DEMON KNOWS FATHER'S JUSTU" Minato shouts "IM NOT YOUR FATHER EIJI IS GET IT RIGHT AND NARUTO ISN'T A DEMON HE'S JUST BEST FRIENDS WITH ONE AND MIGHT I SAY HE'S HOT wait where is kurama" kurama pops out his seal "I'm right here and awww I didn't know you liked me if we end up fucking I'd be topping" Minato laughs "ha that's rich coming from you last time I checked we already fucked and you were bottoming" naruto shouts "WAIT WHAT KURAMAMA YOU SAID YOU ONLY TOP HOW DID FATHER TOP YOU" kurama looked at naruto sitting down on a pillow and patted a spot next to "come here I'll tell you how" naruto sat down he grabbed his tea and started sipping. Kurama said "I bottomed because I lost in rock paper scissors" (a/n literally I read a manga that was like that they decided with rock paper scissors) naruto says seriously "that doesn't explain how y'all ended up like that" minato comes and sits on the opposite side of kurama he sips some tea "well it happened because kurama and me made a bet he bet that I wasn't as good at sex as he is so naturally me being well me said bitch I'll make you scream in pleasure and ya know what" naruto asked "what" minato said "I won that fucking bet he was screaming my name and shouting daddy" kurama cuts in "yeah I really was couldn't walk for awhile" naruto is shocked but then says "no wonder why you didn't come put of your seal for a week and everytime you moved in the seal you were in pain" kurama smiles "exactly" karasu then screams "MINATO HOW DARE YOU SLEEP WITH THAT DEMON FOX WHEN DID YOU DO IT" Minato laughs and gets up "well sorry he's a fine piece of ass in his human form compared to you" naruto and kurama jump up "OH SHIT HE DID IT OH DAMN ASSHOLE I WANTED TO SAY THAT" everyone in the back were oohing and shouting burn but he is. Kakashi stopped making out with itachi and shouted "GODDAMN MINATO LET ME IN ON THE ROASTING" Kurama gets up and slaps his ass "I am a fine piece of ass aren't I" mikoto says "hasn't minato fucked everyone at least once except for naruto, sasuke and haruki well now that I think about it he did didn't he but goddamn he's good" everyone nods except naruto,sasuke and haruki. Haruki then turns to obito "wait he fucked you to weren't you his student" obito smiles "yep he did let's not forget kakashi" he looks over his shoulder " AIN'T THAT RIGHT KAKASHI" kakashi looks at obito "yeah your right remember when he did us both at the same time" obito smirks "yeah he did I thought I wouldn't be able to use me dick anymore" kakashi smiles and shouts "BITCH SAME" madara looks at hashirama "he got you to goddamn I thought he only got me not you" itachi looks at shisui "damn you to" shisui nods "yeah me to" kakashi looks at itachi "when did he get you" itachi smiles "after you got me" itachi questions "when did he get you" kakashi laughs "when I was 16" mikoto laughs "damn minato you are a whore you even went after your students poor things getting attacked by you a vicious beast" minato shouts "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR A WHORE AS WELL HAG YOU GO AFTER KIDS WHO ARE 15 wait hold on SHIT STAY AWAY FROM MY SON WHEN HE TURNS 15 I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU GET HIM" Mikoto shouts "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A HAG BITCH WE ARE THE SAME AGE AND WHY WOULD I GOT AFTER HIM I PRACTICALLY RAISED HIM" they lunged at eachother. Everyone shouts "AGAIN REALLY" Hashirama sighs. Karasu gets angry "PAY ATTENTION" he goes to attack mikoto "FIRE STYLE FIREBALL JUSTU" mikoto shoots a water bullet to intercept the fire she yells "HEY WATCH IT DUMB ASS YOU SEE US FIGHTING HERE" minato screams "ARE YOU ATTACKING BECAUSE I SLEPT WITH THEM AS I WAS DATING YOU oh shit I just spilt the tea didn't I" mikoto face plants "you did you fucking retard" minato sighs "damn well anyways let's do what we're here for already" everyone lazily got in a fighting stance. Karasu then shouts "FINAL-FUCKING-LY ABOUT DAMN TIME" Madara mimics his voice but in high pitch " final-fucking-ly about damn time meh meh meh" karasu shouts "you wanna fight bitch" madara shouts "BRING IT ON SKANK OH WAIT YOU CAN'T JUST LIKE YOU COULDN'T BRING THE HARD ON TO MINATO'S DICK" everyone including the rogue ninja shouts "DAMN HE GETTING YOU HOW COULD YOU NOT GET MINATO'S DICK HARD HE'S LITERALLY THE HORNIEST ONE HERE" minato shouts "HEY I AM NOT NARUTO IS bu-" naruto cuts in "I AM NOT THE HORNIEST ONE HERE THAT'S KAKASHI" kakashi shouts "BULLSHIT IT IS YOU BRAT YOUR ALWAYS FUCKING SASUKE" Naruto then continue "HA THAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS YOUR ALWAYS FUCKING ITACHI AND TOU-SAN IS ALWAYS FUCKING A NEW HOE EVERYDAY LATELY IT'S BEEN FUGAKU KAA-CHAN" Minato then joins "HEY I DO NOT YOU CANCEL SOME OF THEM" naruto gets angry "YEAH AND DO YOU WANT AIDS OR STDS are they the same thing I don't know hm" kakashi then speaks "yep plus you'd probably fuck your own son" minato looks "I would huh damn I have a problem" there's a moment of silence until they hear bullets flying swords clashing justu flying they look at eachother and see bodies around them "damn when did this happen" mikoto appears next to minato covered in blood "well you see what had happen was"