CHAPTER 7

I felt like adding that
--------------__________--------------

NARU POV
i really have to thank duck butt king i mean sasuke he did such a big act and got me out of mikotos grip i love him for that. I could of sworn i felt tou-san chakra move in a manner of showing that he ships me and sasuke i dont know why tho were just best friends. All of a sudden mikoto picked up me and sasuke and ran to his room stuffed us in the closet i ask "why did you do that kaa-san" she replied "cause a piece of shit dick sucking bitch is here with her abominations and husband are here" i said "you dont mean easy bake oven and sperm donner along with their over cooked breads are here" she replied with a yes. Then told us to stay hidden and dont come out until she gets rid of them. So naturally i listened.

MIKOTO POV
After i left them in sasukes closet i put on the biggest and might i say greatest fake smile ever Fugaku was nice enough to stall them.(cue fake happiness)
"Oh kushina-chan minato-kun to what do i owe the pleasure of your visit along with your adorable daughters might i ask where is your son naruto" 'i fucking hate how i have to be so polite to them even i had to say adorable daughters gross disgusting damnit i wish i didnt say chan or kun disgusting i feel itachi holding in a laugh along with kakashi and fugaku oh i have something for them later hahaha they're gonna regret ever trying not to laugh' mikoto thought. Red 1 then replied "oh nothing just wanted to stop by and hang out were you busy and i dont have a son all i have is demon living in the attic" mikoto replied "no i wasnt busy and what do you mean by demon" mikoto thought 'yes i was busy trying to hug the life out of naru and get his attention but you just had to ruin that and the only demon here is YOU ok' kushina then said " NARUTO THAT DEMON RUINED MY LIFE I WISH I NEVER GAVE BIRTH TO HIM" out the corner of my eye i see minato make a pained expression. After kushina said that hell broke loose fugaku backed up itachi hid behind fugaku kakashi hid behind itachi fugaku then said "why did you hide behind me i dont want to die" ita and kashi replied "your old were young we can at least carry on and live" thats when itachi noticed kakashi hid behind him then said " why are you hiding behind me im younger than you!!!!"kashi response was " i never liked you and i adopted naruto so i have to live to raise him" ita response was " fair point anyway we need to back up some more hands are about to get thrown" mikoto started to yell in a demonic way " HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SAY THAT HES YOUR SON NOT A DEMON YOUR DAUGHTERS ARE MORE OF  A THREAT THEN HIM THEY HAVE THE CHAKRA HE HAS THE SOUL YOU STUPID BITCH " then before kushina could react mikoto activated her sharingan and started to throw hands minato could of reacted but he knew she was right and kushina needed to get her ass whoope. Mikoto was gonna beat her to death but then just settled with her being in the hospital. Naruko shouted" HES A DEMON WHO SHOULDNT EVEN BE BORN NO ONE LOVES HIM ANYWAY" thats when mikoto got even angrier she started whooping naruko to along with mito cause she was nodding in agreement. Minato once again did nothing they deserved it. Mikoto looked at him and said "YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING TO I CAN THROW SOME MORE HANDS" minato responded " no they deserved that what they said was just bitchy i "love" them but i hate how they treat him i want to help naru and take care of him but they stop me i hate how i couldnt do anything i've tried to stop everything but no one listens to me when the villagers attack him i get so angry thats why i leave a lot so i can calm down and not kill most of this village im glad he has people who care for him and can help him i want to leave my house and move somewhere else but i cant just leave naruto behind." mikoto looks at minato with sympathy and tells him " you dont have to worry about naruto" minato ask "why dont i have to worry" she says "because he moved in with kakashi yesterday" minato looks shocked then says "so i can leave that house without having to worry" mikoto respondes with a yes. Minato smiles a real smile instead of a fake one for the past 4 years. Mikoto then tells him that naruto is upstairs in sasukes room closet.

FUGAKU POV
fugaku turns around and tells kakashi and itachi " i think the coast is clear shes smiling so i think were good now " slowly yet surely fugaku walked closer with kakashi and itachi close behind.

3RD PERSON POV
Upstairs in the closet you see naruto crying and sasuke hugging him trying to calm him down soon their is no sobing but snifles then naru fell asleep hugging sasuke sasuke soon fell asleep curled up next to naruto. Back downstairs minato ask mikoto if he can see naruto mikoto said "no" minato asks why. Mikoto said" you have to get them out of my house first then you can" minato smiled then hirashined out and droped them off at their house and then he was back then he asked "how bout now" mikoto then nods yes and leds him upstairs to sasukes closet where they saw the most adorable thing ever.Mikoto squelled and pulled out a camera she took pictures of sasuke curled up next to naruto naru had his arm wrapted around sasukes waist. What going threw Mikoto Fugaku Minato Kakashi Itachi   "I SHIP IT!" kakashi tried to get naruto to go home but he wouldnt let go of sasuke he had a fucking iron yet gentle grip on him. After a couple of minutes kakashi saud out loud " fuck it looks like hes staying here tonight damn but how the fuck is he so strong" then minato and kakashi just picked both of them up and put them on sasukes bed. Minato and kakashi said " ill be going now" about to exit the door but mikoto jumped in front and said "no you will not you 2 are staying here tonight kakashi you will share a room with itachi and you minato will take the guest bedroom" itachi immediately said " why in the hell do i have to share a room with that dumb fuck i dont want he can share with minato-sama not me" mikoto gave a sickenly sweet smile and said in an extremely sweet voice " do you want me to chop you dick off and feed it to you for dinner or are you gonna stop complaining and share a damn room with him its not like you have nude pictures in their" kakashi backed the fuck up with fugaku and minato this time him and fugaku were hiding behind minato clutching on to him so if he flashes out of their they will to. itachi then shut up and gave in then mikoto smiled and said "good now you and kakashi go to your room and fugaku go show minato to the guest bedroom" all the boys bolted out of sasukes room as she walked out.

-------------------+++++++++++++++++
DONE i know i have spelling errors ill tell you i put but as bur by accident i also put said as saud sorry

BYE BYE