CHAPTER 15

LOOK WHO'S BACK ME anyways can you spot the difference between Zoro now and Zoro 2 years ago one piece time
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

NARUTO POV
I wonder if I'll get to fight some bitches on this mission.  oh look at that a puddle that's so fucking stupid it hasn't rain in I don't know how long
Hm I'll just leave that alone and see who their after even tho it's totally tazuna but first their gonna 'kill' tou-chan and nii-chan but hey let's act like we don't know am I right. Aw my poor little duck is hurting aw he's limping.

Sasuke POV
Limp limp limp that's all im doing lately don't know how I can still fight aniki isn't doing so great either.

Itachi POV
Limp limp fucking limp what the fuck. Oh look theirs a puddle must be those 2 brothers that got their asses kicked by Naruto when he was what 6 man they sucked no wonder why they lost anyways they worship him like he's Satan's son when author-chan is Satan's daughter Naru-chan is to nice for that according to sasuke in bed he's not so nice.

Kakashi pov
Terrible genjustu like what the fuck is that just wait till they see its Naru-chan protecting the bridge builder.

                😑Time skip cause im lazy😑

3rd POV
Meizu and gozu jump out the pathetic genjustu and 'kills' kakashi and itachi.
"2 down"-Meizu
"3 to go"-gozu
"SENSEI'S"-inhuman thing screeches
"really really REALLY WHAT THE FUCK MEIZU AND GOZU WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE I DONE TOLD YOU TO GATHER INFORMATION FOR ME AS I PAY YOU TO DO SO DAMN IT AND WHERE'S ZABUZA-NII AT HUH DON'T TELL ME HE'S HERE AS WELL"-Foxy-kun shouts
Meizu and gozu freeze turns around and says more like scream "SHIT WE'RE SORRY NARUTO-SAMA"
Naruto sighs "it's ok now tell me where is Zabuza at"
Meizu and Gozu say "not that far ahead from here actually"
Naruto sighs yet again "tou-chan nii-chan you can come out now"
Inhuman thing screeches "THEIR DEAD NARUTO-BAKA"
Meizu and gozu let out some KI and growls out " Don't you dare call Naruto-sama an idiot you useless ugly piece of shit not even worth 50¢ hoe "
Naruto the growls " what the fuck did you call me I think I missed heard you you shouldn't even be kunoichi of the year that shoulve gone to hinata not you "
Inhuman object say "you don't got proof about that"
"wanna bet let's see how bout that time your mom slept with the principle of the Academy and your father played the principle hm how much was it oh yeah 100, 000 so you could pass and become the top female ninja and that time you yourself even slept with the principle I don't know why the hell he went for it he must have been extremely desperate then to turn to you and your mother do you need me to continue I have it on video have you heard of hidden cameras oh wait your to stupid to"and she finally shuts up then Kakashi speaks up and says "alright that's enough let's save that for later alright anyways we should continue don't you think let's go!" and on the group went with Meizu and Gozu following behind.

                      %time skip again%

3rd pov
A giant ass sword comes flying towards naruto and the others. Kakashi shouts "DUCK"
"THAT'S JUST SASUKE" -Naruto shouts
Sasuke glares and says "just for that your not getting any of this"
Naruto's face turns paler then sai and sputters out "n-n-n-no p-p-p-please d-d-d-don't d-d-d-do t-t-t-this t-t-t-to m-m-m-me" Sasuke says "I just did" Naruto drops to his knees and screams "WHY ME NO NO NO" Kakashi goes and pats him on the back and says "there there"
                   😄Meanwhile with Minato😄
"All of a sudden I feel bad for Naruto" -Minato
Minato slumps in his chair and all of a sudden says out loud "I'll have sex for the both of us" the anbu sweat drops.
                    😄Back to Naruto😄
Naruto is currently sulking. The sword gets stuck in a tree and zabuza's back is facing them. Then Zabuza turns around sees Naruto and asks "what happen to him" Kakashi answers"he got denied the booty and he doesn't know how long" zabuza sighs goes to Naruto and says "it's ok that happened to me to" Naruto looks up with tears in his eyes and says "really za-nii" zabuza shakes head and says "yes and it's been a month" Naruto brightens up at the fact that he's not the only one. Zabuza turns to kakashi and says "does itachi still moans loudly and like a girl as you say" itachi turns to Kakashi and says "your not getting any either just for that" kakashi turns paler then sai and says in horror "no not me to this this can't be happening to me" itachi turns and says "oh it is happening and theirs nothing you can do about it" Kakashi goes and joins Naru-chan in crying Naruto and Zabuza pats Kakashi on the back and says "welcome to the club buddy" after being depressed for an hour or 2 Naruto speaks up and says "so Meizu and Gozu you never told me why your here also why are you here as well" all  3 say "we were hired by gato to kill the bridge builder but now that your here were not HAKU GET DOWN HERE anyways shall we move" everyone nods yes.
                     ❤Meanwhile with Minato❤

Minato POV
All of a sudden I feel bad for Kakashi and Zabuza as well. Damn what the fuck is  going on. I sigh and say "I'll have sex for all 3 of you Naruto Kakashi Zabuza for I shall avenge you" the anbu sweatdrop.
                     ❤Back to naru-chan❤
3rd pov
All of a sudden team 7 plus Rouge ninja hear naruto say "thank you father"
"who are you talking to" -everyone says
"I don't know all of a sudden I have the urge to say thank you father" -Naruto replies
               (^ω^)timeskip(^ω^)
The group reaches tazunas house and the door bust open and hear "father your back I was so worried" then the group hears little feet and see a small blob jump on Naruto and says "NARUTO NII-CHAN IT'S BEEN AWHILE ARE YOU PROTECTING GRANDPA WITH YOUR COOL NINJA FRIENDS EXCEPT FOR THAT PINK THING SHE LOOKS USELESS" Naruto chuckles then say "yes I am and that pink thing is useless" pink thing shouts "HEY I'M NOT USELESS AND YOU BRAT SHOULD SHUT UP YOU PROBABLY CAN'T EVEN DEFEND YOURSELF IN MY EYES I'M SUPERIOR" Naruto spits out "shut the fuck up and don't talk to him like that shut the fuck up before I make you shut up" pinky was about to retort then all of a sudden
SLAP "DON'T TALK TO MY SON THAT WAY BITCH YOUR SLEEPING OUTSIDE WITH NO FOOD DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR I DON'T WANNA HEAR A PEEP OUT OF YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR STAY HERE DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR" Tsunami screams out. Kakashi turns to tazuna and asks "is she always this scary" tazuna shakes head and says "only when people are mean to inari" tsunami turns around and says "oh my I haven't invite you inside come in except for you pink piece of shit" once inside tsunami assigned rooms the rooms go like this

in room #1
Kakashi&Itachi
Room #2
Naruto&Sasuke
Room #3
Zabuza&Haku
Room #4
Gozu&Meizu

In Narusasu room
Naruto is currently begging sasuke to sleep with him.

In KakaIta room
Kakashi is currently begging Itachi to sleep with him.

In Zabuza and Haku
Zabuza is trying to persuade haku why haku should sleep with him (a/n don't know why I did that but imagine haku a year younger then Zabuza)

Gozu and Meizu room
Their currently playing poker.

AND DONE I'M DONE YAY BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR HOURS

Gorgeous man right here BYE