CHAPTER 39

Hi my lovely readers it's been awhile I have no excuse. I was binge watching anime and binge reading manga. I'm on summer break. Ok I also have been babysitting a bitch gotta chase that bag 💰 🤑 💸 🏃‍♀️💨💨💨. Anyways I have a gut feeling that a giant ass fight is gonna break out soon its always during summer where in my house we have a giant ass fight break out simply because we can't tolerate each other anymore. A couple summers ago it was me and my sister. Now i think its gonna be between my 2 older sisters they are at the peak of their patience. Ya know what I'm gonna do record that shit 📸📸📸📸 🤳🤳🤳🤳. Anyways I was talking to my friend he said be honest with me am I a whore. I said shit do you really wanna go there he said be honest tour always honest just tell me how it is. I said ok you are the biggest fucking slut I have ever met like in all honesty you make it seem like you work in a whore house. Then this random ass bitch says slut shaming is wrong I looked her dead in her eyes saying who even are you bitch in all honesty who the fuck are and what makes you think I give a fuck about what you said your irrelevant as fuck bitch like who even invited you here into my presence like in all honesty bitch who are you and why the fuck do you care what I say to my friend when he told me to be honest and I was you have no place here get the fuck outta my face bitch. My friend then told me mom chill. I said well this bitch is being nosey as fuck thinking I give a damn about them they smell like a dog took a mean shit on them hell they breath smells like a dead cow thays been decaying for 20 years.  The person got all but hurt and I'm there like you stuck your nose somewhere where it doesn't belong you can leave now. I'm telling yall I just wanted to drink my caramel milk tea and talk to my best friend in peace and yes my friends group calls me there mother since all they're moms are total bitches to them and they're dad is to busy to notice. Sorry for my rant 😅 on to the story 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3rd pov 
14 years have passed since that incident. The Uchiha household grew and became even louder and livelier as loud as a Mexican household on a Saturday morning.(a/n before yall say oh that's racist bitch that's literally my household my mom is half Mexican my step-dad is Mexican ok so zip it). Narusasu has a total of 6 kids. They didn't come out one by one, they came out in twins and triplets. Kakaita has 6 kids that also came out as twins or triplets. Minato Kurama and Fugaku had a couple gremlins of there own.

Naruto successfully became Namikaze clan head. Minato retired for the sheer reason of 'I don't wanna work anymore'. Even though he is still hokage. (A/n i'm seriously out of ideas so it's gonna be totally shit from here on) Naruto wakes up to the sound of his son Menma getting yelled at again. He rolls over to his side putting his head under the pillow until his daughter Narumi comes in poking his side. He rolls on his side facing her coming face to face to sky blue eyes staring at him innocently. He opens his arms she jumps into them laying down with her father cuddling with him. Naruto smiles "is mama angry at Menma again" narumi giggles "yeah men-chan played a prank on sakumo but it ended up getting mama" naruto laughs "that's definitely my son" Narumi pouts "what about me papa" naruto kisses her cheek "your my precious baby girl boys are overrated" Narumi giggles while Naruto hears a whine "Papa doesn't love me" Naruto lifts his head "Minato I do love you and your twin sister Narumi" Minato then said "but you said boys are overrated and im a boy so that means papa thinks I'm to overrated to love" Naruto motions for Minato to come join in their cuddle session. Minato smiles brightly running to his father and sister. 

Naruto then hears the door slam opening he groans "Dad how many times do I have to tell you to stop slamming the door open when I'm fighting a hangover" Minato ignores that "well son im currently running from Kura and fu-chan and you happen to be cuddling without me the fucking audacity you have little shit" Naruto flips him off "fuck off old man I can cuddle my son and daughter whenever I want" Minato runs to his grandson "Min-chan your father is so mean to me" crying a little. Minato looks at his grandpa "Grandpa was as yall say being a dick first" the door burst open Minato face pales kurama and fugaku at the same time say "finally got you bitch you can't run anymore" sharingan and red angry fox eyes glare at the older blonde. Minato looks at Naruto for help. He gets ignored and then looks towards his grandson who was named after him for help. He was ignored again Min-chan went back to cuddling with his father and older twin sister purring softly. Mianto then looks towards Narumi who just cuddles closer to her fathers chest. Minato and Narumi go under the blanket only showing their blonde and black hair. Naruto smirks at his father. Minato then said "fuck you too then Naruto Min-chan I love you Narumi I love you as well you both get all my money" he screams as he's dragged out the room. Naruto looks at his son and daughter "looks like papa can't go back to sleep" Narumi and Minato both say "nope but papa its 3 in the afternoon" Naruto mumbles a quick "Shit mama gonna kill me" they both say "no he won't we'll protect papa" Naruto kisses their foreheads smiling "well time to get up" all of them get up stretching Narumi's blonde pigtails messier than usual bangs framing her face falling around her sky blue eyes. Naruto looks at his daughter thinking 'I gotta make sure her fanboys don't touch her some may end up MISSING she's a beauty' he said out loud "aren't you dressed cute today"