CHAPTER 14

HELLO I AM HERE anyways I fucking cried at this shit so hard it's not even funny anyways basketball trouts are October 23 and 24 for me after school so yay. Anyways this guy who thinks he is like me tried challenging me he thought I was playing when I said don't touch my stuff he did it on purpose so naturally I cussed him out I straight up shouted "YOU THINK I'M FUCKING PLAYING WITH YOU LITTLE BOY STOP THINKING YOU RUN ME THE FUCK OVER YOU DON'T KNOW ME YOU MAY FUCKING THINK I'M A PUSH OVER AND LET PEOPLE GET THE FUCK AWAY WITH SHIT WELL GUESS WHAT BITCH I DON'T HAVE YOU HEARD OF FUCKING ACTING MAKING PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN RUN ME WELL FUCK NO THEY CAN'T SO DON'T GET AHEAD OF YOUR FUCKING SELF BITCH" then I saw red and blacked out when I came back he looked scared shitless as I was getting held back by my sister and her boyfriend. Her boyfriend said "damn you need to chill you scared him shitless" and I said "he shouldn't have touched my stuff" anyways life am I right 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

NARUTO POV
D ranks are boring as fuck why is dad sending me on d ranks like shit man send me on a higher mission. I just wanna fight bro.

3rd pov
Team 7 are currently trying to catch tora anyways back to the show.

"horny dog in position" -kakashi
"weasel that needs a fucking massage in position" -itachi
"horny Fox in position" -Naruto
"ducky who's ass hurts in position" -sasuke
"useless ugly weak pathetic bitch in position" -sakura
"cat 5 meters away" -Naruto
"cat 6 meters away" -sasuke
"cat 7 meters away" -pinky
"currently in pain" -itachi
"currently fantasizing anyways in 3........ 2........ 1 JUMP" -Kakashi
Team 7 jumped towards the cat after fighting with the cat they make their way back to the hokage tower.

Minato POV
Paperwork is an evil bitch just like my ex. As I'm doing paperwork I hear a knock on the door I say "come in" and guess who it was

Kushina and her spawns. Kushina came up to me and said "team 12 finished mission weeding a villagers garden" I say "good job next is babysitting a Nobel's kid as she goes on a shopping spree" mito yells "WHY NOT GIVE US A HIGHER MISSION DAD" I say "im not your dad and no I decided and it's final get over it already" I hear the ANBU snicker in the shadows. Then kushina tries to seduce me in giving them a higher mission and I say "bitch I'm to gay for this get the fuck off my lap already were divorced leave me the fuck alone damn it" she screams "WHY NOT JUST GIVE THEM A HIGHER MISSION THEIR MORE THEN CAPABLE TO DO SO AND WHAT THE FUCK YOUR GAY I THOUGHT YOU WERE STRAIGHT DAMN IT" I say "actually I'm bi I just pretended I was straight to make you happy but what do you do cheat on me get pregnant by my brother so buh bye I got shit to do you know your mission now leave" and finally they left. Then my damn door gets busted open so naturally I yell "THE FUCK I LITERALLY JUST TOLD YOU YOUR FUCKING MISSION AND TO LEAVE DAMN IT WHAT PART OF I'M NOT INTERESTED DO YOU NOT GET KUSHINA" I look up and see team 7 well shit.

NARUTO POV
After dad yells I say "well damn ok i just wanted to say mission complete no need to get pissy at me damn let me guess she tried again" he sighs " yes she did now on with the meeting"

3rd pov
Team 7 and the hokage discuss the mission once Minato saw their state he laughed and said "that cat did a number on you" pinky screeches "LOOK WHAT TORA DID TO MY FACE NOW HOW THE HELL AM I GONNA LOOK GOOD FOR SASUKE-KUN" toras owner comes and squeezes the life out of the cat and pays them then leaves. Now back to the topic at hand Minato says "you actually look tolerable to look at and Sasuke's gay as fuck he likes to receive the dick instead of give the dick and frankly no one would sleep with you only desperate people would you wanna know who's rank as the ugliess girl in konoha" she shakes her head yes and says "it's ino isn't it" Minato says "no she's actually one of the pretty ones anyways your ranked as ugliess girl in the village" pinky screams "YOU CAN'T SAY THAT MY PARENTS ARE IN THE CIVILIAN COUNCIL SO THAT MEANS I AM A NOBLE" Minato sighs and says with some sass "bitch please I can say what ever I want I'm the fucking hokage and for the record that doesn't make you a Nobel or your parents that just makes your parents contributes to the village" pinky screeches "YOU CAN'T CALL ME A BITCH OR IM-" Minato cuts in "I just did and your what gonna tell on me to your parents please they can't do shit" in the back all the Anbu and sasuke naruto kakashi and itachi also Danzo who happens to be their bust out laughing the Anbu danzo naruto sasuke kakashi and itachi fall on the floor dying of laughter. Pinky turns red in anger and embarrassment. Minato then says "Anbu what the fuck get back in your position" Anbu captain guy says "sorry hokage-sama that was to funny" then gets back in their positions. Minato turns to danzo and says "Danzo what the fuck are you doing here better yet when did you get here" Danzo says "sorry Sochi I was just passing by when I heard a screech of an unnatural thing I also wanted to see my grandson" A little blob of blonde jumps in danzos arms smiling and says "hi grandpa how've you've been what are you doing lately and can we train later when I'm free" danzo says "I'm doing good and I've been torturing I mean training the new recruits and yes we can train later" then the old war hawk leaves. Minato sighs and says "OK I'm gonna send you on a c rank since you naruto I know won't stop asking until I send you on one also this may turn A rank just putting that out their its to protect a bridge builder so bring him in who ever wants to get paid extra" and with that all the Anbu brought the builder in. Naruto covers his nose and says "he smells like poverty shit and old man diarrhea" the blonde receives a punch on the head by your truly Minato Namikaze. The old man walks in and says "I'M TAZUNA MASTER BRIDGE BUILDER IM TRYING TO GET BACK TO MY HOME AND YOUR GONNA PROTECT ME WITH YOUR LIVES" He looks around and says "I thought I paid for real ninja I mean the Cyclops longed haired emo duck butt and Fox look good but the pink abomination that looks like has all types of diseases and very pathetic doesn't look like shit to mean I mean she looks like pink shit that's about it" pinky lunges forward but the residential Cyclops grabs it and say "your not suppose to attack the client bitch I mean sakura plus your to weak to anyway" Cyclops turns head and says "we accept this mission" turn to the team and says "pack for a month and meet at the gate in an hour"

+1hourlater+

3rd pov still
Everyone made it to the gate on time well an hour or 2 late. You can see a weasel and duck limping and thanking Minato for getting them their leaving after he high fives naruto.on with the mission they went.

(⌒▽⌒)(⌒▽⌒)(⌒▽⌒)(⌒▽⌒)(⌒▽⌒)(⌒▽⌒)(⌒▽⌒)(⌒▽⌒)(⌒▽⌒)(⌒▽⌒)(⌒▽⌒)(⌒▽⌒)(⌒▽⌒)(⌒▽⌒)(⌒▽⌒) DONE DON'T ATTACK ME OK I thought hey why not make danzo good and kushina evil ok to give the old war hawk some love I hate him in the anime but here I just thought why not make him good and kushina evil I love kushina in the anime but I wanted to switch this up some ok also danzo is a father figure to Minato and Minato is like a son to danzo don't know why I did that just felt like it

I ship ObiKaka
ANYWAYS BYE