CHAPTER 27

I fuckin love this anime so far. Anyways I went to this giant party on July 4th well I actually helped set it up my aunt let me do the jello shots my mom didn't have a problem with it either. But I'm murdering my oldest cousin he fucking body slammed me in the pool I did punch him in his face hard tho then he got mad and we started fighting in the pool. Anyways on with the story.

One of my otps but now TO THE TRASH CAN I SUCK AT FIGHT SCENES

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

3rd POV
Naruto looks towards his father and mother "whelp I guess it's time to fight" they get in their fighting positions.

-meanwhile on the side line-

Kakashi yells at kurama "STOP TRYING TO SUCK SHISUI OFF THERE ABOUT TO FIGHT" Kurama pops up "MY BABY'S ABOUT TO WHOOP SOME NONEXISTENT ASS" everyone hops up "GET THE FUCKING CAMERA AND START PLAYING SICK PUPPIES YOUR GOING DOWN" looks around "WHERE'S THE SPEAKER" madara jumps up "HERE HERE" everyone grabs their cameras. 

-back with naru-

"kaa-san their being weird again"-naruto said to mikoto. Mikoto looks "their just waiting to see you whoop some nonexistent ass musuko" minato yells out of nowhere "AH" mikoto doesn't turn her head "you better not be jerking off" minato calls out "I'm not tho I wish I was everyone seent my dick" (a/n seent was on purpose) mikoto turn her head "then what was that yell about" minato looks serious "we haven't decided who goes first" mikoto is dumbfounded  her eyes widen "shit your right but how do we decide" naruto taps his chin he speaks out "how about rock paper scissors" minato snaps his fingers "that's a good idea" mikoto speaks let's start all three at the same time shout "ROCK PAPER SCISSORS SHOOT" minato had rock naruto had scissors mikoto has paper "dammit again" minato exclaimed "ROCK PAPER SCISSORS SHOOT" all three had rock they do it again all three had scissors and again all three had paper naruto yells with minato "WE'RE GETTING NOWHERE"

$on the sidelines$

"what the fuck are they doing"-kakashi voices kurama looks at him "their playing rock papers scissors" kakashi signs angrily "I see that but what are they doing dumb ass" kurama yells angry still sitting on shisui's lap "JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN LAID IN AWHILE DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE BITCHY" he was about to stand up but shisui grips kurama's waist "now now no need to get violent" itachi grabs kakashi's wrist "sit down now or else" kakashi gets angry "or what it's not like I'm getting laid anytime soon" itachi glares and punches kakashi in the gut he coughs up blood "ow what the hell itachi" itachi yells at kakashi "WHAT THE HELL TO YOU YOU WANNA KNOW THE REASON WHY I'M NOT LETTING YOU HAVE SEX WITH ME" kakashi looks up "yeah I do" itachi yells "IT'S BECAUSE I'M PREGNANT THAT'S WHY I WAS GONNA TELL YOU AT A BETTER TIME BUT NO YOU WANT TO BE A BITCH" kakashi is shocked no one says anything until they hear a scream "I'M GONNA HAVE A GRANDCHILD KFHDBSJSJDJFIDJSHWBSKCKFNSNAJSNSJCIVKFNAOCKVJSOAJRBFJCNDND YAY IS IT A BOY OR A GIRL OR IS IT TWIN BOYS OR TWIN GIRLS OR A BOY AND A GIRL OR IS IT TRIPLETS 2 BOYS 1 GIRL OR 2 GIRL ONE BOY OR ALL THREE BOYS OR ALL THREE GIRLS" itachi turns towards his mother who happened to be their. Itachi voices out "it's too soon I found out after the wave mission" minato then screams "SHIT I SENT YOU ON AN S RANK SECRETE MISSION WITH KAKASHI AND ZABUZA WERE YOU OK DID YOUR STOMACH GET HIT DID YOU EXERT YOURSELF TO MUCH ANSWER ME" Itachi looks at his step dad "I was perfectly fine nothing happened" naruto then yells out of nowhere "I'M GONNA BE AN UNCLE YAY LET ME BABYSIT WHEN YOU GO ON MISSIONS AGAIN" itachi looks at him "your on my team you'll be joining to" naruto exclaims "I'LL FUCKING STAY BEHIND" Minato looks at naruto "what are you doing here your suppose to be fighting" naruto looks at him "well I heard I'm pregnant so I had to ignore that abomination" "go back now or no beer no fucking sasuke and no sleeping with mikoto if you don't listen I'll take your back virginity right here in front of everyone" naruto pales "you wouldn't dare" minato smirks "you wanna bet" he reaches for naruto's pants naruto screams "AAAAHHHHHHHH HE'S GONNA RAPE ME" he runs.