CHAPTER 38

I just thought of a new book to write. Mianto and kushina will be alive and there will not be neglect and shit like that. It's still a thought in process but it appeared to me when I was reading yaoi. Next week I'm taking my finals i exempted 2 of them but school said fuck you take 5 now bitch.

Here we go

Here we go.
=

=================================

3rd pov
Izuma didn't like what naruto had to say (a/n just like people don't like what I type) does naruto give a fuck no not one (a/n as he should) izuma lunges at naruto naruto dodges and punches him in his gut. Naruto laughs as Izuma pathetically falls (a/n literally what I do when someone wants to fight me). Naruto speaks "author-chan stop interrupting!!!!" "Sorry no more" 😅. Izuma gets up growling. Naruto laughs "oh yeah I can do it to" he growls back. Izuma runs at naruto trying to land a punch on him naruto catches his fist. "People were struggling with you because" naruto taunts. Izuma grows even more angry. Izuma tries throwing more punches mixing in some kicks in hope of catching naruto off guard. Naruto was laughing as izuma made this failed attempt. Izuma sees Sasuke trying to sneak out with itachi. Izuma smirks he changed courses and goes to attack an already exhausted Uchiha. He grabes Sasuke by his throat slamming him into the wall. itachi runs to help Sasuke but he's also exhausted izuma throws the pregnant Uchiha to the floor almost landing on his stomach. Itachi was quick to flip over in order to protect the baby. Sasuke's choking "let go of me bastard" izuma smirks. Itachi grunts in pain for landing so hard on his back. Kurama's  chakra is quick to heal and keep the baby safe.

With the Uchiha's
Kurama speaks "itachi got hurt" kakashi glances up "what did you say" kurama said again "Itachi got hurt" kakashi growls,Everyone around flinched.  Kurama yells at Minato "ARENT YOU THE FASTEST MAN ALIVE WHY ARE YOU MOVING SO SLOW" Minato yells "I CANT DO MY JUSTU WITH ALL YOUR FATASSES I NEED MORE CHAKRA AND IF I DO IT IN MY FOX FORM I MAY GO TO FAST AND DESTROY THE WHOLE DAMN BUILDING" Kurama sighs "dont worry about that my chakra is protecting Sasuke and itachi naruto doesn't need to be protected anymore" Minato sighs "fine I'll go full speed grab onto me all of you and no flirty remarks nows not the time" everyone nods,They grab him.

With Naruto
"Let Sasuke go" izuma smirks "what if I dont" naruto tries to lunge. Izuma spoke "tsk tsk tsk are you sure that's a smart idea Namikaze-sama" naruto stops. Izuma laughs "see who has the upper hand now huh brat" naruto growled "pathetic having to use a hostage" izuma laughs "on the contrary if I didn't you would have killed me by now" he punched sasuke's stomach. "Thats for not listening" he licks sasuke's face sasuke's face scrunched up in disgust and pain. Nine tails chakra surrounded sasuke and itachi. Izuma backs up "what i thought i sealed that" all of a sudden he's on the ground with an angry naruto on top of him. Izuma flinched harshly. "HOW DARE YOU HURT MY UNBORN CHILD AND MATE" Izuma laughed "and I'll do it again" naruto speaks darkly "not unless you lose your limbs my father and mother shall be here in 3...2...1"

On cue Minato,Kurama, and angry Uchiha's bust through the wall eyes glowing red,some purple and red. They see a lot stronger nine tails chakra protecting and healing the wounds of Sasuke and Itachi. They all speak darkly "I'm going to kill him" Obito uses kamui to bring out a body its the traitor. Minato and them look "more blood to be offered to..." (a/n I'll leave it up to your imagination). Izuma freezes once he sees their eyes and feels all the bloodlust in the air you can see it. The Uchiha's split in half one half on enno the other on Izuma. The Namikaze show up Ryu spoke "are we late to the party" they all say "no just in time what took you so long" kiyo spoke "had to take care of lowlife ninja" she fixed her battle kimono. Mianto looked at his parents "so which one do yall want" kiyo puts on a fake thinking face and smiles dangerously "enno" ryu said "I want Izuma" she kisses him.

"OH WAIT LET ME PUT ON MY TORTURING CLOTHES" she does a one hand tiger seal her kimono melts off slowly revealing a tight fitted black leather crop top and mini pencil skirt with Louboutin lady red sole toe Italy boots/booties (a/n I saw the price and damn that cost more than my parents rent). Kiyo spoke "now to torture" Ryu whistled. They closed in on them screams and pleads of kill me can be heard throughout the basement. Itachi and Sasuke were left with a medical ninja from the Namikaze's. Sasuke asked the medical ninja "is my baby ok" she smiles "he's a strong little boy that's for sure he's healthy and in a stable condition" Sasuke sighs in relief. Naruto came towards him covered in Izuma's blood. Sasuke looked at what's supposed to be Izuma's corpse but all he sees is scattered limbs, blood , and intestines he shuttered. Naruto tried to hug Sasuke he moved back saying "dont hug me your covered in blood." Naruto pouts he tried again sasuke punched him. Naruto whines and said "smile through the pain" as he smiles. Sasuke laughed "the baby is fine and you can hug me after you shower" naruto brightens up making the sun feel inferior. He runs to his dad "our baby is fine and I need to shower so I can hug Sasuke" Minato looked at him smiling. Kurama, the Uchiha, and Namikaze all wear a look of relief.

Kurama then asked "wait if he sealed my chakra how did it start helping Sasuke and Itachi" naruto rubbed the back of his neck smiling "I unsealed it and boost it with my chakra" kurama and Minato hug him tightly patting his head "thats our son"

14 YEARS LATER

_________________________________________

Yes I am ending this book withing the next chapter or 2 its gone on for awhile i wasn't planning on writing it this long some people don't like to read long ones. Anyways once again I'm testing all week next week except Friday and Monday. I'm not saying there's gonna be a chapter. The idea 8 introduced at the beginning of this chapter I plan on writing and since a dear reader of mine wanted hashimada I will attempt to put it in that book. Naturally there will be sasunaru. I'm telling yall this I don't plan on writing a kakairu I don't ship it I also won't be writing a kakanaru,madanaru,hashinaru,or tobinaru and there will be Sakura slander I don't like her so don't tell me its to much slander I'm telling you this I fucking hate her so expect her to get killed off or not even put in MY books. I damn well will never ever ever put Minanaru,Kushinaru, and  fucking won't put Narusaku I despise those ships. If you don't like what I have to say deal with it.

Your hand in marriage 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️