CHAPTER 13

Yo what's good basketball season is coming up me and my best friend are trying out together since I couldn't try out for volleyball due to reason and lets say it wasn't pretty anywho the for this shitty story.
🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨

Minato pov
My back stings I mean did Karasu (A/N Mikoto's brother) really have to scratch my back up like that oh well.

Mikoto pov
I hear Minato wince I know why as well yesterday when he thought everyone was gone but I was here he and my brother Karasu had fun heard everything might I add and wow Karasu was loud. Mikoto look at Minato  and said "did my brother scratch your back up?" Minato look at Mikoto and said "so you were the one in the house then huh and yes he did now my back stings" Mikoto laughed and said "now that was your fault ok your back wouldn't be in this state if you didn't go hard on karasu any who do you need that healed if so I got chu" Minato nods at me then takes off his shirt and sits on the floor in between my legs I say "DAMN Minato I see you you look like a snack no a full course meal scrumpshalicious I see you keeping it good no wonder why karasu is still with you not only are you looking scrumpshalicious you got that body to go with your face mmhmm yum 😉" Minato smirks and looks up at me and says "well I gotta keep looking as you say scrumpshalicious 😏" then I heal his back. all of a sudden I hear a knock on the door after I finish healing Minato's back.  I get up and answer it I smile once I see who it is "HI KARASU are you here to see Minato he's in the living room" Karasu waves then goes in the living room.

Minato POV
I hear Mikoto say "he's in the living room" then I see Karasu and I smile.

(a/n I suck at description so here's karasu I searched up anime boys with black hair and chose a random one 😂 back to story) I get up and go to karasu and hug him then ask "wanna go upstairs" he nods

(a/n I suck at description so here's karasu I searched up anime boys with black hair and chose a random one 😂 back to story) I get up and go to karasu and hug him then ask "wanna go upstairs" he nods. (a/n Minato still has his shirt off) as we start walking upstair I hear Mikoto shout "USE A SILENCE SEAL I DON'T WANNA HEAR LIKE LAST TIME OK NARUTO IS EVEN USING A SILENCE SEAL ALONG WITH KAKASHI SO USE ONE I'M PRETTY SURE BOTH ITACHI AND SASUKE ARE SCREAMING BUT DO YOU HEAR THEM NO SO USE A FUCKING SILENCE SEAL DAMN IT" she is correct once both Kakashi and Naruto came home they both look pissed off Naruto was pissed at Sasuke Kakashi was pissed at Itachi and both said something about having to punish bad boys who don't listen master/daddy or say no I can guess why but poor guys they won't be able to walk for a while to top it  all off they won't  be able to do missions. I walk to my room with Karasu lock the door put up silence seals and y'all know what happens after that creepy perverted fangirls/boys but who cares I sure as hell don't.

Fugaku POV
I get home and it's quiet wonder why.

Mikoto POV
I see Fu-chan walk through the door I run and hug him. He then asks me "why is it so quiet usually it's loud and lively" I answer "well Naru and kashi came home pissed at their ukes so they both said they need to punish bad boys who don't listen to their master/daddy  or say no and drags then upstairs to their room locking the door and putting up silence seals they haven't came out since 1 and that was 6 hours ago and Karasu came over he went upstairs with Minato, Minato locked his door and put up silence seals hasn't came out since 2 and that was 5 hours ago looks like the ukes won't be able to walk for awhile" fugaku nods and says "looks like they won't be out until tomorrow and is it me or did our house turn into a gay motel or something cause all the sex happens here I wonder why tho Kakashi still has his apartment even tho he doesn't stay their and practically lives here I don't get it Minato could go to karasu's house" I laugh and pat Fugaku's head and say "it's all right we can't hear them and their doors are locked so it's fine"

3rd POV
Mikoto cooks dinner for them 2 clean up and both Uchiha's go to sleep.

(^ω^)(^ω^)(^ω^)(^ω^)(°∀°)b(°∀°)b(°∀°)b(°∀°)b(°∀°)b
I FINISHED BUT NOW Y'ALL KNOW MIKOTO'S BROTHERS NAME AND HOW HE LOOKS SO YOU HAPPY TOOK FOREVER FOR ME TO THINK OF A NAME FOR HIM also Mikoto and Karasu are twins any who bye

(^ω^)(^ω^)(^ω^)(^ω^)(°∀°)b(°∀°)b(°∀°)b(°∀°)b(°∀°)b I FINISHED BUT NOW Y'ALL KNOW MIKOTO'S BROTHERS NAME AND HOW HE LOOKS SO YOU HAPPY TOOK FOREVER FOR ME TO THINK OF A NAME FOR HIM also Mikoto and Karasu are twins any who bye