CHAPTER 24

Yo i am here so i got a new phone and im still trying to put autocorrect on lets just say its not working so there will be a lot of spelling errors bare with it please. Anyways that ending should've been the opening I think it's built for an opening instead of ending
💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥

3rd pov
Mikoto woke up seeing a curled up Naruto next to her she looks up and sees the clear blue sky and many other Uchiha's passing by waving and smiling at her. She sighs "right Madara and Kurama blew up the house again" she looks across the hallway and sees a passed out Fugaku covered in hickeys and bite marks along with a Minato with a scratched up back also with hickeys and bite marks but mainly scratches on his back hugging fugaku tightly. She then sees haruki and obito cuddling. She looks to her left and sees a Madara covered in hickeys and bite marks and a hashirama with scratches on his back. She looks to her left and sees itachi with the same markings as Madara and fugaku but worse she sees kakashi with the same markings as Minato and hashirama but worse as well. She looks to what's suppose to be sasuke's room and sees shisui and him cuddling she smirks and says "wait till naru finds out" she hears a yawn next to her and smiles "good afternoon naru-chan" he smiles and nods. Mikoto being the bitch she is points to sasuke and shisui. Naru turns his head and growls he gets up but then looks down and says "when did I get naked well it doesn't matter everybody seen me naked" he goes to sasuke's 'room' shoves shisui off the bed grabs sasuke and says "why was he in the bed with you" sasuke looks and says "there's no one here" naruto points to the floor to show a groaning shisui on the floor "ugh what was that for" as he rubs his head. He says a quiet oh he then looks around and sees the blue sky and other uchiha's laughing and walking around. Mikoto gets up and throws hashirama on the floor he wakes up jumps in his fighting position. Mikoto whistles as she checks him out and says "my what a nice body you have probably better then minato's" on cue minato jumps up and yells "HELL NO HE DOESN'T BITCH GET YOUR EYES CHECKED WHORE" Mikoto says "your also a whore" minato smirks smugly and says "my how badly you underestimate me I'm a player not a whore hoe" mikoto scoffs and says "my bad your Royal Highness please don't cut my head off" all the while the uchiha's are watching their interactions and laughing as they whistles at minato shouting "HOW MUCH FOR A LAP DANCE MINATO" Minato shouts back "20 PLUS A BLOW JOB" fugaku sits up a limps towards minato and punches him in the head. Minato looks at kakashi and itachi he smirks and looks towards mikoto "let's wake them up" mikoto smirks. They both walk towards them with a bucket of ice water. Mikoto goes to itachi Minato goes to kakashi they look at eachother and nod mikoto said "3..... 2..... 1 Now" they poor the water on them itachi jumps up as he sends a fireball towards mikoto she dodges. Kakashi send a lighting blade towards Minato he dodges. They both scream "WHAT THE FUCK SLUTS" Mikoto and Minato fall to the ground dying of laughter repeatedly hitting the floor with there hand. Haruki and Obito jump up obito with his 2 glock 19s haruki with his 2 swords yelling "WHAT'S GOING ON ARE WE UNDER ATTACK" the uchiha's watching bust out laughing outside. All of them look around and sees the other uchiha's and then looks among themselves naruto points out "4 out of 12 of us have clothes on the rest if us are completely naked" everyone else then says "your right" mikoto claps her hands together and says "hashirama what did you forget to do" hashirama looks confused then realizes "oh I forgot to rebuild the house" he then instructed everyone "ok get out if what remains of the house so I can rebuild the house for the 13th time" they do as there told a passing by uchiha family said "that's the 13th time they had to do that and my oh my look how much naru has grown and damn mikoto still looks good" naru and mikoto turns around and does the peace sign while winking. The same person calls out "wild night huh" mikoto shouts "YEAH" Hashirama says "whelp we can't give a fine sight anymore the house is done" they walk inside after waving and bowing. Mikoto says "well time for a shower come on sasuke and naruto your showering with me" she drags them to the bathroom.