Chapter 26

So I've learn something new at my little brother's birthday party the three levels of incest by my older sister friend the first level stepbrother/sister I don't think that's incest because your not related but hey fuck it the second level cousins and the third level a direct relative your brother/sister that's what I've learned also one of my friends is involved in incest he's sleeping with his brother not that I care it's his business not mine. Also I cut my hair it's to my shoulders now so now the tips of my hair is a lighter shade of brown with a hint of blonde. Anyways let's start and go to the trash.

3rd POV Blood and bodies litter the floor in the middle of all this a certain red head shouts "BREAK TIME COME GET SOME TEA" choruses of finally is heard throughout the field

3rd POV
Blood and bodies litter the floor in the middle of all this a certain red head shouts "BREAK TIME COME GET SOME TEA" choruses of finally is heard throughout the field. The Red head sets up a table. 9 figures come towards him and are about to sit down the red head yells "HOLD THE FUCK UP Y'ALL HAVE BLOOD ALL OVER YOU PUT DOWN SOME PAPER BEFORE YOU SIT" a certain Cyclops argues "bitch I'm gonna sit down I'm suppose to be asleep still but you have me over here fighting these goddamn extras" kurama turns "bitch what did you say"  kakashi looks "you heard me" as he gets up itachi puts the paper down in his and kakashi spots he sits takes some tea and drinks "kakashi sit your ass down" kakashi turns "no" itachi sighs "fine" he yells across the field "HEY MINATO HOW ABOUT I SPEND THE NIGHT IN YOUR ROOM" minato calls back "SURE BUT YOU WON'T WALK TOMORROW" itachi shouts "THAT'S FINE" itachi looks at kakashi "have fun tonight I won't be there I know I will" kakashi looks "you wouldn't dare" itachi smirks "oh I will" kakashi sighs in defeat groans in frustration "you win" he smiles "of course I did" he yells "NEVER MIND HE GAVE IN" Minato calls back "IF HE DOESN'T LISTEN MY BEDS ALWAYS OPEN" they continue there break sipping tea talking and reading yaoi until haruki yells out "DAMN HE FINE" kurama jumps up "WHO IS FINE" haruki said "he is" kurama yells "WHO" haruki turns his phone  a shouts "SOUSUKE IS" kurama agrees "HE REALLY IS FINE" kurama then asked "where he from which manga" haruki responded "Houtou musuko to koi no ana" obito asked "since all the rogues are dead can we watch the hag the perv and the son kill there opponents" kurama pretends to think "LET'S DO THAT" Madara jumps up "HELL YEAH LET'S GO" they run to the other side sit down grabs tea ramen popcorn dango tacos tortas beans rice takitos they sit. Kurama speaks "ok let's enjoy the show"

           -With Minato Mikoto and Naruto-

Mikoto looks at minato "so how shall we start" minato thinks "hmm I don't know any idea" karasu speaks "by rolling over and dying" mikoto glares at karasu he shivers "stay the fuck out of this this is an A and B conversation C your way out of it" naruto was about to speak them naruko interrupts "keep you mouth shut demon" naruto scoffs "bitch please don't start with me right now PLEEAAASSEE don't start" naruko laughs "and what are you gonna do about it it's not like you'd be able to touch me" naruto ignored her he looks at mikoto "did you hear something" mikoto looks around "no how about you minato" minato looks around he punched the floor creating a creator "nothing's bellow us" he touches naruto's head "wait I feel something it's so short so small" naruto yells "HEY ASSHOLE YA KNOW IT'S ME" minato looks down "oh it really is you your so short" naruto growls "BITCH I'M NOT THAT SHORT" minato gets a zoro smug look "yes you are unlike me I'm an adult your still a child a really short child" naruto gets a sanji smug look "you an adult please your more like a child and your like 699 years old" minato gasps he puts his right hand on his heart left hand on his mouth "how dare you I'm not that old the hag is" mikoto growls "don't bring me into your childish argument" minato looks down on naruto "you have to look up to me I'm taller wiser older and important" naruto fakes tears "does that mean you don't love me and that I'm not important you'd just leave in the streets to fend for myself to protect my chastity from those hungry wolves out there I'm a Virgin in the back remember" he cries minato extends his hand to touch him naruto slaps it away he runs and jumps on mikoto clinging sobbing mikoto rubs naruto's back glaring at minato "how dare you say that he's your son plus he looks exactly fucking like you it'd be like your the one getting raped instead think of all those nasty hungry beast devouring your son NO YOU THINK OF YOU YOURSELF GETTING DEVOURED" minato drops dramatically clutching his head looking up to mikoto "NO NOT ME I'M TO DELICIOUS FOR THEM I DIDN'T MEAN IT NARUTO FORGIVE ME YOUR FAILURE OF A FATHER PLEASE LOOK AT ME" naruto shakes his head "no you've hurt me greatly why should I look at you" minato clings to naruto "PLEASE FORGIVE ME"