CHAPTER 4

Yo ive been busy so ive havent been updating first it started with volleyball then it went to basketball so now im free
-----------$$$$$$---------$$$$$--------

NO ONES POV
When they got to bakashi house naruto immediately ran inside since its his most favorite place to be. Bakashi said "this is your room its already set up from your last stay here" "THANK YOU NII-SAN" "your welcome" kakashi replied. "but wait do i call you tou-san or nii-san" asked naruto as he tilted his head cutely. KYAA SO CUTE thought kakashi on the outside he said "you decide what to call me" naru-chan said "how bout tou-san" "thats fine" replied kakashi.

NARUTO POV
At first i hated this day but then i got a new dad that actually cares about me.Not some snottnosed brats who are abominations to this world.I cant wait to beat the shit out of those brats that fucked with me.Those stupid bitches man oh dont get me started on that red-headed bitch thats called lady kushina and her bullshity ass husband called hokage-sama man i fucking hate them. I know its weird for a kid my age to cuss but i have a reason to.

BAKASHI POV
i can practically feel the happyness off of him.Then all of a sudden i feel hatred resentment i immediately know  who hes thinking of so i say "how about we get you ready for bed and tommorrow we buy you new clothes and shoes also start training you to be a badass" "REALLY YAY I WILL DEFEATE YOU ONE DAY WHEN IM OLD ENOGH AND STRONG ENOUGH CAN ITACHI TRAIN ME TO" yelled an over joyed blonde. Kakashi replies "if he says he will than yeah i se no problem in that"

             -The next day-
NO ONE POV
naruto and kakashi were shopping "I want this one" said naruto as he pointed to an all black sweater with some black jeans a blue shirt with a fox on it black shinobi sandeles also some black 23 jordans. Next they went to a weapons store naruto saw the glares and heard the whispers "that demon has kakashi-sama under control when hes alone lets strike to teach him a lesson" all the other villagers agreed. Little did they know a certain raven heard that and lets just say they disapeard from this world.Kakashi heard the whispers than look down to see if naruto was ok. naruto looked like he was about to cry. So kakashi did the logical thing signal itachi to take care of the villagers since he knew itachi was following them so he heard the whole thing. When they got to the weapons place naruto was running around looking at all the weapons until he saw this beutiful black and dark blue katana. Naruto saw senbon needles he took that as well and the basic kunai and shuriken. when bakashi went to pay naruto thought he was going to get the usual glare but all he got was a look of caring from the cashier. At first he was confused then he was looking directly at the lady to see if she was lying with that look but all he got from her chakra was saying she found him cute also that she wants to cook him dinner. him and kakashi left with the lady shouting "come again also if you want dinner just come back here i live right upstairs!!"

ITACHI POV
I was waiting for kakashi-senpai and little naru come out of the store to observe them some more. I know kakashi-senpai knows im following i mean observing them.Oh they just got out time to observe some more.

NARU POV
There's  this creepy dude name itachi or weasel following us.I know hes following us but i dont think he knows that i know hes 'observing' us. I look up to tou-san and say "why is itachi following us or how he thinks observing us" he looks shocked i say "why are you shocked its not my fault i sense him even though hes suppressing his chakra is that bad"

KAKASHI POV
I'm shocked how can he sense him when hes surpresing his chakra WHAT THE FUCK it took me 2 years to be able to do that. All of a sudden i hear him say " why is itachi following or as he thinks observing us" he sees my face and says " why are you shocked its not my fault i sense him even tho hes suppressing his chakra is that bad" he tears up. I immediately say " no thats not bad thats good your 4 and can already sense an anbu vice captain"  he stops tearing up and smiles a big smile ' good he stopped' whew i thought i was going to do the extreme and empty my wallet on poky for him. I then shout " YOU CAN COME OUT NOW HE KNOWS YOUR FOLLOWING US " itachi shouts back out of nowhere " ITS OBSERVING NOT FOLLOWING THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE" kakashi shouts back " THEIR IS NO DIFFERENCE FOR OBSERVING YOUR STILL WATCHING AND FOLLOWING LIKE A CREEPY STALKER YA IDIOT" itachi shouts " YOU WANNA GO BRO I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU BITCH" kashi shouts " OK WHEN WHERE AND WHAT TIME ILL BE THEIR" Tachi shouts " RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW HOW BOUT THAT AND NARU CAN WATCH ME BEAT YOU TO THE GROUND" kakashi fires back " OK I COOL WITH RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW BITCH AND IN YOUR DREAMS THAT YOU CAN BEAT ME SHORTY" once again itachi shouts " NOT IN MY DREAMS ITS GONNA BE A REALITY AND IM THE SAME HEIGHT AS YOU WHAT  YOU TALKING BOUT " in the back you can see naruto laughing his ass off at these 2 their like 18 well bakashi is itachi is 17 and their arguing like little kids.

ITACHI POV
as im arguing with this dumbass we both hear the most heavenly thing naru-chan laughing. Then he comes up to me and ask " can you help train me along with tou-san" he says with puppy eyes. But wait dad whos his dad. so i ask "whos this dad your talking about i know its not hokage-sama" naruto points i follow where he is pointing and HOLY MOTHER OF ALL FUCKERS ITS THAT DUMBASS KAKASHI. I then yell out loud " HOLY SHIT MOTHER OF ALL SCARECROWS WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED WHEN I WAS ON MY FUCKING MISSION EXPLAIN YA STUPID SHIT CALLED KAKASHI WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WHAT HAPPENED" then kakashi explains i then say more like shout " DAMNIT I WANTED TO ADOPT HIM" kakashi just laughs at me this bitch. Then he says " you should of done it sooner now what about what he asked you hm yes no maybe so come on we need an answer just look at his face" itachi turns his head and sees an angle he could've sworn he saw angel  wings and a halo on the boy. "awwww of course i will help you train naru-chan" he then crack out a big cute adorable smile that added on shinning bright lights sparkles along with extremely fluffy wings a brighter halo then he thinks 'DAMNIT HES TO CUTE IF HE EVER STARTS DATING SOMEONE I WILL MAKE SURE THEY DONT HURT HIM OR I WILL PERSONALLY DEAL WITH THEM'

well thats the end of this chapter i did a solo for band today im pretty sure i got the lowest grade possible they probably created a whole new grade for my trashyness.