CHAPTER 1

Yo so lets see how this goes
-----------------------------------------------------------

Minato pov

i was in the room or cave where kushina is given birth to our 3 adorable kids."i see the head push" "i am you idiot"Replyed kushina.Then our first born came out "lets name him naruto " i say ever so calmly.Then the next one came our daughter Naruko."she shall be naruko" and finally mito "that one looks like a mito so her name is gonna be mito"

Then a masked man came and took naruto and said"leave the jinchuriki side or he dies" i didnt decide quick enough so he threw naruto in the air i had to leave her side.I caught him but there were explosing tags on his blanket so i threw it and hirashing to our home.

Kushina pov
i saw the masked man grab naruto but i was to weak to move. i heard him say leave the jinchuriki side or naruto dies.Then he threw him in the air minato was quick to catch him but then he took the chance to take me i dont know what happen after that.

Minato pov
i placed naruto down nexted to his sisters.Then i relaised 'oh god i need to save kushina' i hear a rawr. i thought 'Oh no' i grab naruto naruko and mito.I hirashined to a clearing summoned a sealing table placed them on their. I went to the kyuubi no kitsune.It shout a tailed beast bomb i put my symbole on the beast and the bomb i hirashin the bomb far away and hirashined the beast to where kushina and the kids are.When we got their i see kushina hugging the kids tightly.I then said "im sealing the kyuubi in the kids the chakra in naruko and mito while the soul in naruto"

Kushina pov
I couldnt believe what i heard.I strongly oposed saying "FUCK NO SEAL IT BACK IN ME NOT THE KIDS DONT BURDEN THEM !!! " " we have no choice if i seal it back in you you'll die"minato says with worry."I DONT CARE I RATHER DIE THAN DO THAT TO THEM".After arguing with him for awhile i gave in.

Minato pov
i was halfway through the seals then sarutobi steped in and said"You are young you have a family for fucks sake im old my child is grown up yours are just babies so ill continue the sealing whats your plan" i was shocked at suck foul language."the chakra goes in naruko and mito the soul in naruto"

Sarutobi pov
after i heard the plan i countinue sealing.I placed the soul in naruto the chakra in naruko and mito.i thought 'may the will of fire burn bright in you naruto'

No ones pov
after the sealing you can see.You can see minato and his wife kushina hugging their kids so tightly.

so that the end of the first chapter its probably trash but ok

BYE