Chapter 30

Totally fucking random I started going through the ninja symbols in class. Besides that I singlehandedly stopped my teacher from teaching so I was in spanish we were forced to watch this video this one guy was like those girls are ugly as fuck so me being the bitch that I am I said wait I can comment and started tearing into them like those girls look like cougars mixed with gremlins and an 80 year old wrinkly ass. My teacher died laughing I kept going and he said stop it (insert my name) your making me forget to teach. I continued naturally and said the guy looked like a pedophile out loud saying that's a pedophile smile he said stop it (insert my name) I whispered his wife definitely left him my teacher said huh and I said nothing looking away then this bitch named chase told him what I said and I shouted shut up don't say anything. My teacher told me do not expose the freshmen to this their innocent I laughed like HAH THEM INNOCENT OH MR that's where your wrong they probably fucking and smoking hell they cuss and listen to all sorts of shit. He then says (insert my name) sees things different from us she watches cartel movies and I said speaking of cartel movies I saw one not that  long ago and he said of course you did and I said it was pretty good until favorite character died he asked me do you wanna watch one during class I said yes but he said no that's inappropriate and I said hey you try teaching us Spanish and life lessons those movies teach us the fun way. He then puts me on blast like (insert first name) (insert last name) wants to watch a cartel movie during class when she needs to watch Disney movies I said Mr I watch Disney movies and a lot of them at that to top it all  off I watched the dark version the whole class was dying from laughter I'm sorry for the rant and I might not be here for awhile so I'm gonna try and get this one done.
🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜

3rd POV
It's been a year and a half now things have been rough for itachi not because of the twins but because of kakashi. The twins well they may look like kakashi but they act like itachi hell his daughter started poking her brother in the forehead and attempt to say maybe next time itachi's son pouts and attempts to say you say that a lot big sis. Which shocked kakashi because he thought hey they look like me they might as well act like me but no they act like itachi. Mikoto squeals out loud itachi sighs "not again" he walks to his mother itachi looks "mom what going on" he sees his daughter shiro standing he starts screaming "OH MY ASAHI" Asahi appears out of nowhere "you called" itachi points a screams while squealing "MY BABY IS STANDING UP ON HER OWN" asahi looks he shouts "JESUS" then realizes "oh that's me" mikoto screams "SAKUMO TO" itachi and mikoto screams and squeals taking pictures nonstop.  Itachi screams "KAKASHI GET YOUR DUMB ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW" kakashi upstairs scrambles to his feet tripping over then running downstairs making his way to itachi shouting "AM I UNGROUNDED YAY" itachi yells "NO YOU DUMB FUCK LOOK AT OUR KIDS" he looks "oh their standing" he slowly realizes and screams "THEIR STANDING UP CAN THEY WALK NOW TO" Itachi screams "I DON'T KNOW" naruto gets thrown into a wall by Minato "YOU LITTLE SHIT HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY LEMON TEA AND EAT MY RAMEN BITCH" Naruto gets up "NO THAT WAS MY RAMEN AND LEMON TEA OLD FART" Minato screamed "NO THAT WAS MINE YOURS WAS THE HALF AND HALF TEA AND SPICY PORK RAMEN STUPID BITCH" naruto gets up throws Minato into a wall "FUCK YOU YOUR WRONG" Itachi gets up grabs Minato and Naruto throws them in front of Shiro and Sakumo "LOOK BITCHES THEIR STANDING THEY MAY WALK" and on cue minato and naruto scream and squeal "WALK TO ME COME ON I SEE YOU BOTH TRIED  TO ALREADY" shiro giggles cutely naruto melts to the floor "so cute I want a shiro" shiro waddles to naruto naruto sits up "she's coming to me" shiro makes it to naruto and sits on his lap smiling cutely itachi screams "DID YOU GET THAT MOM" Mikoto screams "YES I DID" Sakumo pouts mikoto squeals kakashi coos. Mito and everyone in the house come to the living room "WHAT'S WITH ALL THE SCREAMS ARE WE UNDER ATTACK" sakumo pouts some more and attempts to walk but falls down he gets up again after 3 tries he gets it he walks to minato and sits on his lap. Madara chimes in "ohohohohoho I see where the alliances are my what a predicament oldest child likes the youngest son of the Namikaze's youngest child likes the oldest of the Namikaze's ohohohoho do I smell ✨tag teams✨ already ohohoho I can't wait till when their older" (a/n I can't do baby talks so they are gonna speak how I speak) "naruto is my favorite he's baby I claim I'm gonna throw a tantrum or these hands of mine if you try to take him" says shiro (a/n it was so hard not to cuss fuck ya know what fuck it some cuss words are gonna get thrown in) mikoto said "that's definitely my granddaughter" itachi smiles proudly "that's my girl" sakumo smirks itachi smiles "that's my son he already has our families signature smirk" sakumo gets up and walks towards naruto and sits on his lap kakashi looks "oh he did not" sakumo smirks towards shiro. Minato says "well damn he really just did that" the whole family stares "well fuck a fight is about to break out"