CHAPTER 8

I really enjoyed that no idea why but i found it funny.
--------------------------------------------------

3rd person pov
Its a new day and our favorite blonde is waking up when naruto wakes up he sees sasuke in his arms snuggling agenst him.Meanwhile in itachis room. Itachi is waking up and when he wakes up his reaction is blushing he wakes up with kakashi's arms wraped around him as he's up against  his chest itachi immediately kicks kakashi out of his bed.Kakashi wakes up and says "what the fuck was that for you idiot its to early for this shit" Mikoto comes to itachi room and ask "what the fuck is going on in here" then she sees the blush on itachis face and kakashi on the floor the next thing she does is smirks and walks out. (i had to do that it poped in my head) fugaku and minato then walk in after seeing mikoto smirking.They walk in shock is shown on their faces after seeing itachi blush and kakashi on the floor they look at eachother to proccess what they  had just seen then walk out. Itachi yells at kakashi "WHY IN THE HELL WAS I IN YOUR ARMS UP AGAINST YOU!!!" Kakashi immediate reply " I hug in my sleep you looked so warm and i was cold" itachi said "SO YOU COULD OF GOT ANOTHER BLANKET FROM THE CLOSET AND HUG AN EXTRA PILLOW" "well shit you dont have to yell so loudly its early in the morning do you want to wake the whole damn clan up!" kakashi say.meanwhile down stairs mikoto is shipping and squeling. Minato ask fugaku "why is she squelling so much does she always do this in the morning?" while fugaku says "oh no not again" minato looks so puzzled and fugaku says "she is now shipping a new couple and is planning on how to get them together." minato then says "thats bad isnt it" fugaku says "yes it is bad if we dont leave right now were gonna get forced into it flash us out of here RIGHT NOW" but its to late mikoto is right in front of them smiling and asking " now where do you think your going i will get them together i will make kakaita happen" fugaku says " question why is itachi the uke" minato ask "whats an uke" fugaku says" an uke is the bottom in other words he gets the dick aka poked" minato says "ok but how do you know that" fugaku respondes " im married to a fujoshi every now and then she reads yaoi correction she reads yaoi all the time and she lectures me on yaoi this is how i know currently she ships naruto and sasuke,sasuke as she says is the bottom not only does he have a feminine structure he has uke in his name and she just saw naru with his arms wrapped around his waist and sasuke cuddling next to him i dont mind if my sons turn out gay cause their will be an heir both have female reproductive systems another reason why they will be the bottom as mikoto says, besides both look feminine thanks to mikoto" mikoto then praises fugaku " good job fu-chan my teachings and ranting have been embeded into your brain. Mikoto then heres little foot steps come down the stairs.During hearing the foot steps minato says"i get it now and i to ship naruto and sasuke since sasuke as mikoto says will be the uke the ship is not sasunaru but NARUSASU and your a good soldier for with standing all these years now your not alone since i have a feeling im now part of this and i will here the rants about yaoi to"  Fugaku and Minato tear up and hug.

Naru pov
I wake up with sasuke cuddling against me with my arms wrapped around his waist and might i say he got some curves like damn better than girls wow. Kurama then says "we get it you likey likey that uchiha you dont need to say it i smell the lust coming off from you now stop it your 4 to young  have lust" naru says ' sorry and whats lust' kurama replies "i'll tell you when your older right now get up and stop staring hes awake and i have a feeling we missed something funny damn sadness" naru snaps back into reality and sees sasu-chan blushing and saying "can you stop staring its embarrassing " naru says "sorry" and they get up.

Kakashi pov
As itachi is yelling at me im sitting here like a good child and taking it but then i see him blushing. A smirk appears on my face tho you cant see it with my mask on and say with amusement " aw is the great itachi uchiha embaressed" itachi yells at me "I AM NOT EMBARESSED GET THAT SMIRK OF YOUR FACE HATAKE" kakashi thinks 'cute wait did i just think cute him cute no way i mean he has his cute moments like when his eyes lit up when he sees dango or how he smiles when he eats dango oh no am i falling for this uchiha no way' itachi ask "why are you staring stop it" kakashi decides to play with him a little "i can stare all i want cause of how eye catching you are and how beutiful you are in the morning i just want to kiss you" a tomato is itachi twin right now.

Meanwhile~
downstairs mikoto gaydar is going off and its going crazy she  smiles a very perverted smile and fugaku says "uh oh her gaydar is going off like crazy its probably narusasu and kakaita mainly kakaita by the looks of it move back quietly but quickly right now" minato nods his head and backs up with fugaku.

Kakashi pov
As i crawl on the bed looking mighty fine to i crawl to itachi cup his face and lean in for a kiss.Then the door bust open as its getting heated mikoto takes out a camera takes pictures and fangirls then goes away. Itachi took the opertunity to escape 'damnit he got away fuck'

                ~TIMESKIP~
After the mornings incident naru ask his tou-san (kakashi) "what were you and itachi doing tou-san it look like fun ita-nii looked embaressed as fuck" mikoto let that slide cause she wants to embares itachi more. Kashi respodes "what do you mean " naru says " dont avoid my question i saw you" kashi thinks ' shit he saw and mikoto has pictures fuck' kakashi say "ill tell you when your older" naru ask "when are you gonna start my training along with tachi" kashi says "right now lets go to training ground 44" mikoto says"why dont me you itachi fugaku and minato train him" kashi say"thats a great idea but what about we have sasuke train too minato-sensei is that alright with you also sasuke do you want to start as well" sasuke and minato nod yes.Then they make their way to the training ground they train there during the day and at the uchiha training ground at night.

---------------------------------------------------
i'm done anyways the whole kakashi x itachi thing wasnt what i was going for it just went that way if you dont like it you can leave right now BYE

---------------------------------------------------i'm done anyways the whole kakashi x itachi thing wasnt what i was going for it just went that way if you dont like it you can leave right now BYE