Chapter 2

Yo im back the shitty writer.
-------------+++++-+++++-----------+++++++++

NARUTO POV
Hey so right now im running for my life oh i forgot to say im 4.Lets do a shitty flash back.Flash back no justu a little boy no older than 2 is casually walking through the village when suddenly he was pushed in an ally way.Villagers started to come in the ally with knives,broken beer bottles.This was his first beating.They staryed stabbing him he screamed"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS STOP,IT HURTS YOU BITCHES" the villagers were like "did you stop killing our loved ones when we asked no you didnt" 'what the hell i didnt kill anyone' the blonde thought.He blacked out since the pain was to much.He woke up in a sewer he said"this place looks like shit just like the villagers man their some bitches beating a 2 year old i mean shit" then he started to walk like he knew where he was going.He came upon a cage he saw red eyes,red fur,9 tails. He said hello kyuubi.The fox responded with "so my jailer finally came to pay me a visit eh" the blonde said "yep and i rather you not call me your jailer just call me naruto" the fox saw the blood all over naruto the fox said "im sorry for the way the piece of shit villagers treat you its all my fault" naruto gave the biggest smile ever and said "its ok i forgive you and whats your name it cant be kyuubi isnt that just a title" kyuubi was shocked no one has asked his name before "kurama thats my name" "ok so i have a question for you kurama" said naruto."shoot" responded kurama."why did you attack this shit place called konoha" aske naruto as he tilted his head cutely. " i was controled by a masked man who calls himself madara uchiha which hes not his chakra is different i mean he is still an uchiha but not madara uchiha"  replyed kurama. "oh thats tough" said naruto " Yes it is kit" naruto saw light he got scared and asked " what the fuck is happening im scared " kurama said "kit clam down your just waking up" naruto was less worried but asked " will i be able to talk to you" kurama was like." yes you will be able to talke to me" naruto was happy.