o n e

Warning this book was written almost two years ago and is in no way a depiction on how I actually write anymore.
I was younger when I wrote it and it does consist of weird time jumps and very cliche moments due to that age.
My books now are a lot better so if you wanna leave this one and go to one of those I understand.
But anyways read at your own risk.
Don't be mad at me if you don't the way it's written. I have warned you. 😭

Check out Zeus's Heirs book. LEBLANC.

Chapter 1- Hello Love
Amount of words used in the chapter: 3136

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
...Mi Amore...
...the beginning...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Emma's Pov:

I walked down the steep cold stairs, my heart racing with ever step I took that led to my father's office.

I placed my hand on the door window and knocked gently.

I heard a loud huff of annoyance coming from the other side of the door, "come in, hurry" my farther said in a cold emotionless voice.

I had my hand on the cold door knob then twisted it and pushed it open revealing my father's angry face.

"Sit" he growled out in a dominant manner, I obliged and placed my bum on the wooden chair.

He was slumped down into the chair still intimidating me with ever breath he took.

Shivers ran down my spine as he leaned forward and rested his fat fingers on the table intertwining them together giving me a piercing glare.

"Your leaving. I no longer want you child" he growled out my heart instantly pumped harsher of shock and confusion.

Thanks for the way you told me this life changing news, IM MOVING OUT PEOPLE.

A wide smile tried to force its way across my but I bit it back not wanting to anger or infuriate him even more.

"I'm moving out?" I said with a bit too much of a happy tone in my voice.

"No, your going to an auction where if anyone will take pity on me they will buy you from me." He snarled out this time my struggles to but back a smile was no longer my problem but it was the struggle to stop tears from falling out my eyes.

"W-what?" I stuttered out scared for my life in utter terror.

"Are maids have put your clothes on the floor in the basement, see yourself out" he mumbled then grabbed a pen and started to scribble all over his paperwork ignoring my presence once more.

I looked down then pushed the chair out standing up and walking out of his office closing the door behind me.

"Emmaline" my brother Mateo yelled running over to me checking my face to see if I had anymore scars or bruises from feathers fists.

I had no scars physically but they were still there mentally and he certainly will make sure I go to the you know what with somewhat scars.

Frick just say the word Emma.

Auction.

Because that's where I'm going, I'm going to be getting sold to god knows who and they most likely will hit me so ya that's just great.

I can't tell if being sold from my farther would be a good thing or not.

Good because I'm out of his grasp of reach and there's a 5% chance I'd be treat better than I do in this mafia.