e i g h t

Chapter8- sell me
Up top
Amount of words used in this chapter: 1401
Emma's Pov:

It was at least midnight, Saturday and I'm watching The Vampire Diaries totally not fantasising over Damon Salvatore and Klaus Mike when I heard foot sounds coming towards my room.

I quickly turned the tv off and crawled under my sheets dumbly in an instinct thinking that it would protect me from whoever had just peppered my door.

"Emmaline?" I heard Zeus say goosebumps immediately forming along my skin there was no where I could run or go so I pulled my quilts down slightly down my face to my neck.

I sat up and pushed my covers back onto my lap, I turned my tv back on so I could see his face, he had dark circles under his eyes and messy hair with the same suit he was wearing ages ago.

"Erm yes?" I squeaked out quietly only bare enough for him to hear me.

He shuffled towards my bed and climbed in next to me obviously not wanting to make any room for conversation.

I unpaused the tv and let the show carry on.

After a few minutes I decided it was time to ask Zeus what was wrong and why he was in my room.

"Zeus, why are you in my room, not that I'm mad or anything or i don't know actually ignore me-" I was cut off by his lips being pressed roughly and forcefully against mine.

I cupped his face with my hands and kissed him back moving my body closer to his which he didn't seem to mind.

For once it was less harsh, fast and rough but it was still passionate and slow with the same intensity.

He moved us around causing me to be on top straddling him with my legs on either side of his waist, his hands were squeezing my thighs his fingers where digging into my skin harshly.

I moved my hips slightly against his which was totally against my character but he seemed to like it for he let out a low rough moan in delight.

His dark brown/ black short curly hair on the back of his head twirled around my fingers making another butterflying feeling in my stomach come out like sugar melted in tea.

He pushed me body up and down his member the skin to skin contact being off put by the clothing of are skin.

He sat up and pressed his back against the black wall then pulled my body onto his lap cupping my ass with one hand and digging his tanned fingers into my tanned thighs.

He trailed his lips down to my jawline and then down to my neck sucking on the skin furiously and giving it light bites at first.

Moans slid past my lips which seemed to egg Zeus on to do more damage to my skin, he placed his hands on my hips and moved them up a bit further until they were on my skin making goosebumps fully rise.

I hummed in satisfaction with the skin on skin contact between us and moaned out a little louder this time as he tugged on the end of my shirt until I gave him a small nod in approval to remove it.

That's what he did, he pulled the fabric of my shirt up and over my head showing off my black lace bra and my unintentional inviting breast that were pointing up in his direction.