s e v e n t e e n

Her outfit:

Amount of words used in this chapter: 3433Chapter 17- BabyCheck out my new book "Toxic soul with a perfect smile"Emma's Pov:

Chapter 17- Baby
Check out my new book "Toxic soul with a perfect smile"
Emma's Pov:

It's been a whole 2 months since I left Alessandro and he'd been messaging me none stop.

Zeus was actually shockingly treating me better, he wouldn't let me leave his side unless I was with his best man, he convinced me to get married with him which for the record we are ENGAGED not married.

We're scheduled to be married two years after the babies born, meaning I have time too prepare to fix my body.

"EMMA" Zeus called making me snap o ur my thoughts and shut my book, pride and prejudice.

"EMMA" he yelled one more time, I could tell he was getting agitated so I called back saying that I was coming.

I walked down the stairs and walked into my kitchen seeing him cooking something, well over cooking something.

I walked towards him seeing he had a flannel over his black suit shoulder, his hair was pushed back, and he had a large pancake flipper in his hand.

I looked over his shoulder seeing burnt bacon and pancakes all in one literally they were on the same pan practically blended together.

Like conjoined twins.

I bursted out into an uncontrollable fit of laughter making him turn around with a frown on his face, he had sweat on his forehead with a fearful expression on his face.

"Wha-what are you doing" I said in between laughs walking over too him wrapping my arms around his waist poking my head out behind his shoulder looking at his destruction.

"I-I wanted to make you pancakes and bacon, but I think I failed" he said with an even bigger frown.

"You think?" I said smirking at him widely making him look at me with a stare which didn't hold coldness or harshness but actually the complete opposite it held amusement.

"Bully" he mumbled under his breath making me laugh even louder.

I unwrapped my arms from his waist then bum pushed I'm him out the way then walked too the fridge and grabbed all the things I need then grabbed the bacon and syrup (syrup wasn't in the fridge).

I grabbed a new pan then did what I needed to do, I finished soon after then dished it out making Zeus's jaw drop.

"Fuck off" he mumbled jealous of my cooking making me laugh In a hysterical fit.

After we'd finished are food I grabbed the plates then put them under the sink scrubbing them clean with soap and water then drying it off with a cloth.

Once I'd washed the plates and cutlery a few times and made sure they were spotlessly clean and shined I put them back away in the cupboards then turned to look at Zeus who seemed to already be looking at me.