f o u r

Chapter 4- Fake wife n all
Amount of words used in this chapter: 1600
Emma's Pov:
It was around 7am and the sun was at its strongest, the light shining through my window and reflecting its self on my tv screen where the vampire diaries was being played.

There was a loud knock at the door making me grab the remote and press pause, "come in" I said in a loud but quiet voice still being careful to not wake up those who are asleep right now.

To my surprise Zeus walked in in his grey sweatpants and no shirt making my mouth water.

I realised I'd been staring and I think he had too since he smirked at me making my cheeks go bright red and my eyes to be forced to look away and at his face.

His brown locks were messy and all over the place but in a cute way.

"We need to talk, get your uniform on then come" he said his voice boxes sounded as if they were rubbing against each other with every word that left his sugar pink lips.

I nodded my head then moved slightly on my bed giving him access to sit on my bed as well to which he accepted and did so.

I pulled the quilts up to my neck and looked at him, his face remains emotionless but his eyes held amusement.

I let out a shy smile making him nod his head towards me.

"So, as you know I bought you to be my fiancé. Well no one believes we're together not even my parents." He looked at me with a hard expression then nodded my head slightly saying ok what else.

He understood this signal and began to carry on this speech of his.

"I need you to sleep in my room, kiss me in
front of people and we'll act like a couple. Don't worry about other mafias because I'll protect you." he rushed out my jaw instantly falling to the floor in shock of what I was hearing.

"I know this is shocking and overwhelming news but I need people to think I've settled down so your my new fake girl i also need to get my parents off my back" with that he pulled the duvet of my body revealing my naked legs making me gasp.

I grabbed my school uniform of the corner of my bed then pulled the sheets back over my body.

I turned my face to his only to see him giving me a bored look as if saying he didn't care i sighed then grabbed my clothing and pulled them over my body with the sheets still over my body hiding the exposed closure on show.

I did a deep sigh and stood up not realising my skirt was revealing my pants.

He didn't seem fazed at all my this as he grabbed me by the waist and lifted me up and walking out the room.

"Awh you too are so cute" I heard Jennette say making my head snap and turn to meet hers.

Now I know why he lifted me.

"More like so disgusting" Hayden spoke up next causing Jed to smack on the back of the head, he winced lightly.

"What? You was thinking it too." He whined throwing his hands in the air like a child, the only thing missing from this performance was the storming off and stamping the foot.

"That doesn't mean for you to say it. God how stupid do are you?" Jed ridiculed while crossing his arms over his chest giving him a stern look.

"Pretty stupid actually if I'm being honest. I mean one time I once put a metal fork in the microwave to see what would happen. I went to take it out and it burnt my hand. It was a very emotional day for me." He shrugged calmly like he hasn't of said the brain numbest thing ever.