t e n

Chapter 10-what are you doing to me( Zeus Pov)
Not a PG chapter.
No kids read this it's very mature if your not 15 and above please skip it thank you for 15 votes and 184 views tho it's mental!! I love each and everyone of you! Especially those who've added it to your reading list.
Amount of words used in this chapter: 3808
Zeus's Pov:

I woke up to the feeling of my arms being wrapped around someone else's waist, flashes of last night flooded my eyes making my eyes shoot fully open to see a naked Emma in my arms.

Her long blonde hair was scattered all over the pillow and her plump lips were partly open as small soft quiet snores left her lips.

I felt the sudden weird urge to protect her from everything that came close to her threatening or not.

What the fuck is going on with me?

Why do I feel like this?

She made a small movement making my eyes go immediately back to her, she turned around unconsciously and snuggled her face into my bare chest.

Her warm breath fanned my skin making me sigh, I grabbed a few strands of her hair and began to play with it I was more confused with myself for doing this then the birds outside tilting there heads at me.

She let out a small yawn meaning she was beginning to wake up, I removed my hands from her hair and watched as she fluttered her eyelashes and eyes open.

Her blue orbs meeting mine.

She gave me a small smile then sat up slightly only to remember she was naked so she quickly grabbed the quilts pulling it over her body.

I gave her light chuckle at this action making her jaw drop.

"Are you going to just sit there or are you going to give me a morning kiss Emma?" I questioned a smirk splashed across my sober face.

Her cheeks were overcome by a red color making me laugh at her shyness.

She shyly moved towards me and pressed her soft lips onto mine, before she could pull away i cupped her face with my hands and kissed her back making her moan into my lips.

I stroked her cheeks with my thumbs slightly as she pressed her hands on my tanned chest.

She slowly pulled away from me making me groan and pull her back in for another kiss only to be given the cheek.

"I have morning breath" she said bluntly making me bite back a smile I nodded and turn my head.

She gave me a small light peck on the cheek before grabbing a towel from her supposedly beach bag from yesterday and wrapped it around her.

She walked inside the bathroom leaving me alone in my thoughts.

I placed right my arm over my eyes and groaned slightly knowing how much I'd fucked up.

I should never off- the sound of water from the shower snapped me out of my thoughts and making me turn my head sharply at the door.

After around 20 minutes the water stopped so I climbed out of the bed and walked towards the bathroom opening it to see Emma wrapping the towel around her wet body.

She let out a small scream as she saw me leaning against the door smirking at her.

I stalked over to her already seeing her innocent blush creep among her cheeks making me chuckle.

I wrapped me arms around her waist only to remember the towel was in the way so I pulled it off her exposing her now naked body.

I looked her body up and down then liked my lips "bellissimo" (beautiful) I said whispered under my breath.