n i n e

Chapter9- fuck me in and out
(Ah-Lee-yah)
Amount of words used in this chapter: 4457
This chapter contains mature content towards the end read at your own risk!!
Emma's Pov:

The burning warm sun shone on my skin making squirm slightly as I pushed my face further into the warm grey silk pillow.

Memories from last night flooded my brain making my tanned cheeks become stained red.

I sighed slightly then removed my self from my utter bliss and stretched my muscles some leaving a loud crack or a moan from me.

I walked into my bathroom and locked the white door behind me I then stripped from my clothes and grabbed a hairbrush tearing it through the knots that had appeared over night.

I walked to my shower then under it and turned it on to be lukewarm and washed my berry shampoo into my scalp then poured it out my hair with warm water.

I rinsed my hair twice with my strawberry conditioner once with cold water, finally I turned the water to be warmer then scrubbed my body with my body wash making me refreshed.

I walked out my shower and dried myself off thoroughly, washed my face, brushed my teeth, dried and brushed my hair then finally placed my clothes on (look at the top to see her outfit) and walked out my bathroom to start my day.

My phone vibrated on the counter table so I walked over to it seeing that Maddie was calling me, I accepted the call almost immediately and placed the phone to my ear.

"Hey ems"- Maddie
"Hi Mad's you ok?" - me
"Ye wanna hang out at the beach in like 30 minutes?" - Maddie
"I'll have to ask my dad first but I think I'll be able to, if I can I'll ring you, if I can't I'll ring you as well" - me
She laughed into the phone making me giggle at my speech as well.
"Okay, talk to you later hopefully" - Maddie
"Talk to you later" - Me
"Cya" - Maddie

I With that I ended the call then took a deep breath and opened my door and headed too Zeus's office.

This is the first time I've seen him since last night, fun.

I placed a gentle knock on the door, I knew he was in there for I heard his grumbling.

He let out a loud yell that bellowed down the halls scaring the life and death out of me, all my confidence I had immediately vanished with his words.

"Fucking come in then don't just hide behind the door bastards!" He snarled out i whimpered slightly then but my lip and covered it with a smile.

I placed my hand on the door knob and twisted it left then pushed it open I walked in already seeing his dark venom eyes on me.

I closed the door behind me and walked towards his desk, I sat on satin black chair in front of him and practically trembled in his seat.

"What the fuck do you want" he growled out in his usual manner.

I rolled my eyes at his tone then remembered that i wanted his approval of hanging out with Maddie so I covered it once more again with a subtle pearly white smile.

"Can I go to the beach with my friend, Maddie?" I said shyly my fingers finding each other and playing with each other tangling themselves around one another in nervousness.

Why the frock does he do this too me?!

"No" he said in a bored tone making my eyes widen he ignored this action as he started going back to his paperwork removing his attention from me.