t w e n t y - t w o

Chapter- 22
Amount of words used in this chapter- 2106
Emma up top by the way in case you have forgotten what she looks like.
Emma's Pov:

Zeus's eyes were trained into Zayn refusing to move as his eyes were wide and his mouth open ajar.

He then finally looked to me, his eyes moved all over my body probably to analyze it and make sure I hadn't changed and that I was still the same person he once knew but I was not.

My hair was now a light brown color for my blonde was trying to fight back through but every time it would I'd just re dye it it although I liked the light brown it had created, it's soft.

It's me.

He then met my eyes, sorrow was filled in his along with what looked to be happiness?

No that couldn't be, it has been too long.

His eyes then held confirmation to which I responded with a nod making his eyes widen further and snap back to meet Zayn's who was also looking at him oddly.

"You look like me" Zayn finally said his head tilting to the left and his eyes narrowing in confusion.

I nodded at Zeus who took a deep breath and leaned down to get to his level shrinking his 6ft 3 body down and into a frog like position but still was tall and was still up to my shoulder at this height.

"I don't know I am supposed to say this lad but I'm your farther" Zeus winced at the word farther but didn't remove his eyes from Zayn.

I turned to Maddie to see her watching this all unfold shock rested on her facial features.

"No, my daddy at work" Zayn stated like it was the obvious thing in the world while placing his hands on his hips giving him sass but all it made him do was make him look cuter.

Zeus's eyes turned to slits as he thought of Alessandro being thought of as the dad making me roll my eyes and wrap my arms around Zayn's body pulling him onto my lap.

Zeus's jaw immediately sharpened while his fingers curled up into a fist turning white in the anger of hearing Zayn call Alessandro dad.

Zayn placed his hands on my chest and gave me his puppy dog eyes which he never intentionally does probably something he always sees me do.

"Zayn, remember when mummy said that your biological daddy left us when you was a little baby and that daddy right now has helped me raise you? Well this man here is your biological daddy who mummy used to love and live with and had helped create you." I spoke in a gentle voice not breaking eye contact with Zayn even though I could feel four pair of eyes staring at me but the eyes that looked at me wasn't as important to me as what Zayn was and wanted them to know that.

I made sure to use the past tense in the two sentences so Zayn and Zeus knew that it was all in the past.

Zayn turned his head slightly to look at Zeus before climbing off my lap and standing up on the blue booth looking at him, he was now eye level.

"Your my daddy?" Zayn asked hope filling his eyes, Zeus nodded his head and I saw the sadness in them for allowing him to leave with me.

Zayn smiled brightly and jumped onto him wrapping his arms around his neck while burying his face in his neck probably to smell him since it had been a while since he did so.

Zeus mouthed to me the two words "thank you" but they didn't mean anything to me anymore, I did it for my son.

I did it for Zayn not Zeus.

None the less I nodded anyway with no emotion on my face nor in my eyes instead I just looked at Zayn who now was being held by Zeus.

Zeus stood up fully this time towering over us all but still he and his two friends were similar sizes so compared to them he wasn't that drastically taller.