t h i r t y - e i g h t

Chapter 38- another baby
Amount of words used in this chapter- 1091
|
-1yr later time jump-
|
~Emma's Pov~

"ZEUS! ITS HAPPENING!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, both Zeus, Zayn and Diego came running up the stairs fear prominent on there faces.

"Sugar nuts! I haven't done the baby bag mum" Diego said rubbing the back of his neck nervously but the pain in my va-Jay-Jay kinda ignored that.

"Just grab a few diapers and outfits!" I screeched as another contraction bursted through me making me whimper and wipe my forehead.

"Got it" with that he ran to the baby's room, it was a neutral coloured room since we chose to not know the gender and to keep it a secret, best way in my opinion.

I wobbled over to the door like a penguin making Zeus and Zayn laugh, I rolled my eyes then wobbled out the door.

Diego came running up to me with his school bag on his shoulder looking packed, I smiled gratefully at him then winced as I walked down the long stairs.

Diego ran in front of me opening the door, I walked through then jumped in the car after I knew it was open.

I scrambled in Zayn and Zeus on my trial, Diego was already buckled in shouting at my other boys who were taking there time.

Zeus climbed in in the drivers seat as Zayn climbed in the back next to Diego, Zeus stepped on the gas and drove like a wild one down the lanes twisting elegantly.

I screamed as I felt another piercing contraction pushing through me, shit I can tell that this ones going to be a pain in the ass.

We drove in a hurried motion, I felt a wetness drop from me signalling that my waters broke making me panic immensely wild.

"ZEUS MY WATERS BROKE, OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD." Panic was now way above the surface as Zeus drove like a mad man through the hospital gates beeping every car going too slow.

We parked up, I waited for no one as I hurried out the car the sound of the boy's feet running behind me was heard but I wasted no time in getting inside the hospital emergency unit.

Blood fell out of me scaring me a little bit then I remember that I'm giving birth, a part of me has well opened up and all what did I think was going to happen?

Jesus is going to fall out mah vagina?

No no no.

"I-I'm giving birth" I said to the receptionist, she nodded her head fast pressing something, all of a sudden a nurse came running out with a wheelchair in her hands driving it.

"Sit down miss, your husband will fill out the forms if that's okay with you?" I nodded vigorously just wanting this baby out of me already, I want to meet him/her.

I whimpered as I slowly sat down on the seat, Zayn and Diego ran over to me hugging me tightly I returned it but quickly let go with a sharp pain in my lower region.

"We love you mum, see you afterwards." Diego said with a smile waving me off.

The nurse drove me into a labor room lifting me off the chair and onto the bed, she immediately spotted the blood panic displayed on her features.

"What's wrong?" I questioned nervously wanting to know why she's looked at the chair oddly, maybe it's her first day?

"I-I'll be back" she rushed off only to two minutes later return with two more nurses one male one female.

"Oh god we need to get the baby out fast." I panicked at this point throwing my head back on full alarm.

The lady ran over to me giving me a syringe which seemed to numb a bit of the pain before coming out with a pair of fucking scissors.

If she thinks she's coming to my superior vagina with that she got another thing coming.

"Please don't panic, the less panic the better." That's the last thing I heard.

I felt my eyes begin to grow tired and blurry, I looked down at the man who was talking in a rushed inaudible voice as he had blood all over his hands.

Ain't getting into birth, don't understand it sorry.

A faint cry was heard, my baby, I thought to myself over and over as I tried fighting off the tired feeling.

I saw Zeus emerge from the door, he looked at me happily walking over and kissing my forehead but I couldn't feel it.

"It's a girl" the nurse said faint smile forming o my lips, I have a baby girl.

"You did it baby" he hummed the smile on his face was proud and happy, I wanted to kiss him and love him but I couldn't move, I was paralyzed.

My eyes began to close as the weights got too strong for me to handle.

"Sir you need to leave" I heard a faint voice say, Zeus said some things but it all sounded like mumbles too me.

I couldn't hear, I wanted to say I was okay but I couldn't, my voice box had closed up and my throat was dry.

The cry of my child was heard but I didn't hear her, at the start I couldn't move my body was twitching uncontrollably making me shift everywhere on the bed.

My eyesight became dark, nothing could be seen, it was pure black.

I heard the last cry and shout of both my child and Zeus until my hearing abandoned me, fear crept in as my heart felt as if it was going at a slow pace.

What was going on?

What was happening?

My mind wondered off as it was like I was watching a show, it was a slideshow.

It started of with me and Zeus first meeting and finished on me and Zeus parting.

Where is he going?

He promised he wouldn't leave me anymore.

A flicker appeared above me as I saw a photo of me and small Angel in my hands, the baby.

My child.

What was this?

What's going on?

Where's Zeus?

My soul and body felt like they had been ported I could explain it, what was happening.

Soon I began to loose control over my thoughts, soon it was dark, quiet, unbearable to handle.

TURNER, sorry this chapter wasn't good I don't get brith, it confuses me too much hehe.