t h i r t y - f i v e

Chapter 35- farther and son bonding? (Zeus's Pov)
Amount of words used in this chapter: 2102

Zeus's pov:

I parked up in the school parking lot it's only been an hour since I dropped them off and already Zayn is going home.

I got a phone call from the school receptionist telling me that Zayn has been throwing up progressively in the toilets so they think it's best for him to go home.

I agreed with this so since Emma's at work i told her I'd come and pick him up, Jennette told me she would look after him while I go back to work so he's gonna get very much pampered.

Diego will be getting picked up later at normal times since he's feeling okay.

I opened my car door closing it behind me before pulling up my black blouse shirt up to my elbows tying them in place before walking into the school.

I removed my sunglasses from my face as I saw Zayn sat in the chair looking an awfully green pale colour, his hands were rested on his stomach as he wore an uncomfortable expression.

"Oh little bud" he heard me immediately looking up from the ground, he placed the water on the side counter top before running up to me tears spilling out his eyes and running down his cheeks.

I picked him up wrapping my arms around his small body, his tiny arms and legs were wrapped tightly around me squeezing me as if I was his life support.

I rubbed his back while shushing him softly to comfort him as I'd seen Emma do it to both the boys when they were upset, it seemed to of worked.

"Your okay, daddy's here." I never would of thought I'd be referring myself to a dad yet alone enjoying it and being polite about it.

In ways I've changed from the better without Emmaline in my life.

When Emmaline left I wanted to do everything I could to get her back, I improved my manners towards women, I was no longer harsh worded unless needed but in other ways I'm worse.

When Emma left at the start my behaviour went out of control, I went on a killing spree, I had nothing to live for.

I always made sure to get some information about how Emma's doing, she always seemed to be doing so well, i always thought I was unworthy of happiness when she wasn't around.

But when I saw her in the cafe with a small boy in her arms my world had stopped and the missing piece that I always felt in my chest returned.

I felt closure.

Happy just looking into her big pearly blue eyes.

I remember taking in ever detail about her like it was the last time I'd ever be able to do so.

Her eyes were brighter, the blue orbs shone from her face making it hard to look away, her cheek bones had risen slightly and her jaw line was sharper making her look even more beautiful than she did when we first met.

Her body was still slim, she had more meat on her arms thankfully due to her being very skinny when we first met.

Her chest puffed out more showing she had bigger breasts which stood invitingly too me, her waist was slim and her stomach was flat her thighs were still juicy but skinny.