t h i r t y

Chapter 30- your my suka (bitch)
Amount of words used in this chapter- 2385

TRIGGER WARNINGS SUCH AS RAPE, SELF HATRED AND ASSAULT PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF YOUR UNDER 15, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Remember help is out there if you are going through this toxicity, dms are always open.

By the way for the children here again don't read it mainly because your not going to be able to comprehend what's going on and you'll make a joke.

This is a sensitive topic as people go through this daily so please respect others or you'll be blocked and unable to read the story again.

Keep your thoughts to yourself if there not polite otherwise enjoy and thank you for listening.

15+ chapter only.

Emma's Pov:

My heart began to race in my chest pounding against it wildly, I cleared my throat lightly nervous to meet the eyes with a mad man.

"Are you fucking kidding me? He left you and your running back to him after everything he put you through, after everything he put us through." He shouted rising from the stool making it fly back against the wall on the floor.

"I accepted you and your package, I accepted Zayn and this is how you fucking return me, by cheating on me with your ex fiancé?" He growled out slamming his hand on the counter top running his hand through his messy hair.

"I gave you the world Emma, the fucking world" he turned to me the pain on his face evident.

Guilt rose in my chest, he was right he did give me the world and I betrayed him.

"I-I'm sorry Aless- don't fucking tell me your sorry you slut" he snapped walking over to me intimidatingly making me cower back against the wall.

I do love him I do and he is scaring me a bit but I did this too him, I hurt him.

It's my fault.

He punched the wall beside my head putting his head down before rising it again his eyes now sharper and in slits.

My heart was beating a thousand miles per hour I'm dread and fear.

The brown puppy eyes I used to love and feel safe with were cold and hollow looking ready to kill.

He looks like a mad man.

"You want to go whoring around under my fucking name! You know how bad that makes me look especially for business and then not to mention you shelter a random kid who again isn't even mine but I'm forced to accept it." He grabbed my wrist painfully making me wince and try draw it back but he had it in a painful grip.

He twisted it slightly giving me a Chinese burn, I placed my other hand on his trying to tare it off but failing.

"Don't fucking touch me" he coldly stated grabbing both my hands now and placing them on top of my head.

His eyes moved elsewhere, Sylvias picture frame with me and her smiling, no not that.

He removed his grasp on me storming over to the picture grabbing it with his left hand raising it high in the sky before slamming it back down on the tiles again.

"S-stop Alessandro that's all I have left of her p-please" I whimpered tears unashamedly fell down my cheeks and past my jaw.

"Don't beg you pathetic little scumbag." He growled bending down to the half broken picture to pull his arm back throwing it at the wall now glass flying everywhere.