s e v e n

Chapter 7-Warmth that's shared between us
Amount of words used in this chapter: 1943
Zeus coming out the shower

Chapter 7-Warmth that's shared between usAmount of words used in this chapter: 1943Zeus coming out the shower

Zeus's Pov:
I heard the quite moans slip from her lips as the warm water trickled down her body.

I had been stood by her main door for at least ten minutes now listening to her moans and humms of delight.

I groaned and pushed my body of her wall then walked down my three flights of stairs to the gym.

I walked through the glass door and removed my suit jacket, I got into the fist positioned as I lined myself up with my punching bag.

I punched it left, down, up, then right over and over causing the bag to move all over in circles.

Images of Emma's face came into my mind making me groan and punch the bag harder and harder unleashing my raft onto it.

That's when I heard her.

It was straighter than James Charles.

That's when memories of her face came flooding inside my head at a thousand miles per hour and the memory of hearing her quiet moans in the shower making my dick go upwards.

I glared at the ceiling for a second then spirited up the stairs and headed for her room, once I got closer I slowed my pace down into a fast walk.

I opened the door and shut it then walked towards her bathroom slamming it open and slamming it shut again locking it earning a shriek from her.

"He-hello?" Her quiet voice trembled on the other side of the white shower curtain, that warm comforting sound was all it took for me to push the curtain back and come eye in eye contact with her tanned body.

Her long legs had water drops running down them, her tanned arms were attempting too cover her private areas hiding them from me, her flat stomach was moving up and down rapidly and her once blonde hair was now dark with water all in it drenching it.

Her face had water running down it and a pair of a rosey circle on each of her cheeks, her blue wide addictive eyes held more shock then anyone I'd ever seen have.

I walked inside the shower and drew the curtain back when I was fully in, I then walked forwards making her walk backwards.

By now my white shirt was see through and my brown curly hair was now damp making the curls stick out wildly but I didn't care I was too focused on the naked angel standing in front of me with her back pressed against the white tiles.

I smirked at her in a devilish manner already seeing her bottom lip quiver.

I grabbed her waist with one hand and pulled her bare exposed chest onto mine, are bodies clashing caused her to let out a small sigh making me chuckle.