e i g h t t e e n

~* Emma's now 9 months pregnant now and she's nearly due for her baby (she a chunky one hehe, hope you like the name I gave him)*~

Chapter 18-I never thought I'd love someone as much as I love you (Zeus pov)!
Amount of words used in this chapter- 2733

Zeus's pov:

I woke up to the familiar sent i've grown used to in the past year, the comforting strawberry and lavender scented hair which would always intoxicate my lungs and the raspberry body wash that had been used by her ever since I'd known her.

Small frail tanned hands were wrapped securely around the white silk pillow, her head resting carelessly on top of them as soft snores escaped her rose pink lips.

The sheets were wrapped fully around her stomach shaping her curves from the baby inside of her.

I gave her a light kiss on the forehead then climbed out of bed exposing my exposed bare chest and my grey sweatpants.

I moved a hand back and forth in my head messing it up even more than it already was.

I pulled the covers fully over her making sure no skin was poking out except her face of course before walking over towards the door and turning fully back for a quick moment taking in one more last glance of the beauty laid on my bed, the beauty which bared my child.

My feet attempted to walk down the long golden staircase in a swift mouse like motion failing somewhat immediately.

I decided to stop trying to be a spy and just walked normally towards the kitchen or better words the fridge.

Once I was fully there I opened the black fridge revealing pancake mixture, sausages, bacon and much more.

I grabbed the ingredients I needed from the fridge then moved towards the cupboards taking out the things I needed from there too including the topics which she'd probably wish to use.

I read the instructions online and began to follow them: (if you don't know how to make pancakes I'm adding it here so here you go hehe your welcome)
Whisk the eggs and milk together to combine. Add in the flour, and beat until the batter is smooth and lump free. Add in any option add-ins you like here.
Heat a nonstick pan over low-medium heat with cooking oil spray. Wipe over excess; pour about 1/3 cup of batter per pancake. Cook pancakes for 1 to 2 minutes, or until bubbles appear on the surface and the bases are golden brown. Flip and cook until golden; transfer to a warmed plate; repeat with remaining batter (spraying/greasing pan between ever second or third pancake if needed).
Serve immediately with yoghurt, ice cream, whipped cream, maple syrup, berries, or any other toppings you like.
*2-4 teaspoons sugar*2 teaspoons baking powder (for extra fluffiness)*1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract*Pinch of salt*1/3 cup chocolate chips*1/2 cup blueberries or raspberries
*Substitute with plain or all purpose flour if you don't have self raising. Add 1 tablespoon of baking powder when adding the four and whisk until smooth. You can also use whole wheat or wholemeal flour.

I let out a loud sigh as I wiped away sweat which had began to form on my forehead sticking to the skin.

In the sudden of a moment arms had wrapped around my stomach making me smirk and turn around already knowing who it was by the sent and touch she had impacting my body.

"Morning" she muffled in a soft tone her face pressed fully in my back, I heard a sizzle of the bacon meaning that the bacon was finished on one side.