n i n e t e e n

Amount of words used in this chapter: 3826
Chapter19-last time

Emma's Pov:

The small frail human who'd came out of me only days ago was laid in my arms his blue eyes fluttering open at me with a glistening light.

If it was possible his eyes and hair blended together perfectly making him undeniable more handsome then when I first saw and welcomed him into the world.

Zeus has been his now usual distant self which leaves me in an even bigger thought as I wonder what ponders his mind most days.

He said he wasn't going to be home tonight for work to an understanding I nodded knowing how important work is.

I still work for my own money, food and stay at his house to which he used to disagree on but now he seems in a loss of care.

I placed Zayn in his blue light crib after finally realising that he was asleep.

I decided to visit Zeus at his office since that's normally where he is for work when he's not at the office he bluntly says "going to shoot someone, see you in a few hours"

He would then give me a small kiss on the head in my hair making me knowing he's getting more and more distant everyday.

I rang Jennette asking for her to look after Zayn while I went to go and see Zeus which she agreed to do.

After a few minutes her and Sir.Greyson had finally arrived, Sir.Greyson had slowly started to treat me better but he still hits me from time to time but I'm okay with that better than what my own farther used to do with me and my body.

I gave Jennette a tight hug then pulled away giving Zayn a longing kiss on the cheek earning a soft giggle and smile from his cute chubby cheeks which turned up.

I walked out the door, closing it behind me then climbed inside my white Jeep which no Zeus didn't buy for me I bought the car myself with my very own job.

I placed my hand on the seatbelt pulling it over my chest and clicking it in place before pressing the start button and stepping on the gas pulling out the driveway and down the estate road.

I drove to the "Diaz Industries" and parked up in the parking space he installed for me last year to make sure I never had to wait or try and find a parking spot.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and turned the car off before opening the door slamming the door shut and walking too the office.

I walked over to the receptionist named Clair as we both shared a smile hers more shocked to see me than mine.

"Hi Clair, please may you buzz me in through the door so I can go and see Zeus?" I said warmly at her giving her a cheerful sharing look.

"Uh-uh-I-uh y-yes s-sure" she stuttered out almost as if she had agreed to the most observe thing she had ever said in a shocked attitude making my head tilt to the left in much confusion.

I walked towards the door ignoring the suspicious act, it buzzed open making me walk fast to the stairs instead of the elevator so I could run up them and not wait for the electric elevator.

My legs ached as the stair floors went from 3 (ground floor) to 45 (top floor) very fast making me whimper in pain and a stitch to arrive due to me not being able to breathe properly for I was breathing through the nose and not my nose and mouth.

I ran through the door and to Zeus's office the thoughts of things I'd never know of him to do cross my mind in a zig zag motion over lapping each other.

I grabbed my keycard an slid it through the door keypad thingy making a clicking noise, I placed my hand on the door knob twisting it fully anti clockwise and pushing it forward only to see Zeus butt naked with a random girl.