f o r t y - f i v e

Chapter- answers
Additional- timeline ~when Sylvia was alive and her and Emmaline are talking about there past lives
Words- 878
Emma's Pov:

"When you would write your name on your checks or such, you would flinch. Why?" Sylvia asked while taking reaching over looping her fingers inside the gap of her coffee mug before pulling it to her lips opening them slightly to allow the liquid to slip through.

I cleared my throat uncomfortably before looking around the cafe wanting to avoid her question but I knew that someone was bound to know my darkest of secrets.

"You don't have to answer it, I don't know what I was thinking to even ask of you to discuss with me something so personal." She smiled out waving her hand in front of her face dismissively as she took another sip.

"No don't worry, we've known one another for nearly 4 years Silver. I think it's time you get to know the truth about me." I smiled gently to which she nodded and returned, I locked my hands together before pushing them under the table fiddling with them subconsciously.

"When most people write there names they don't bother to look into it for the man who created them, nurtured them, cared for them and loved them gave them the title of there daughter/son. They gave them a belonging." I started, she leaned in closer fully interested with her mug still resting in her hand as she took the occasional sip.

"When I write my name I only ever see the name which my farther loathed to give me. I see my name being the burden of my family for years, growing up when I write my name I get memories of the time when my farther would beat and rape me repeatedly. I had no love from my farther and brothers growing up, none. I had one brother though he always gave me a belonging to the family, Matteo. He was already one year older than me so he knew how it felt to be treated differently and outcasts to the rest of my siblings: Antonio, Danté, Giuseppe, Lorenzo, Paolo and Giorgio." I carried on.

"My mother was raped into having us all, I find no joy of my life no matter who comes in and out of it. How could you feel warmth in you knowing that you was brought into the world cruelly. Although no matter what they all did to me mentally and physically as well as my mother I could never hate them. I could never love them, I stopped loving them and knowing the meaning of love when I was 6. But now I only pity them. I pity them for the love of a child that they missed out on." I flattened my dress on my lap then looked up to see Sylvias teary eyes which caused me to gulp subconsciously.

"How come all your other siblings names are Italian and your name is just British? What is your real name, you never told me?" She blurted out before covering her mouth not realising the questions she had just asked.

She soon went to remove her hand and then open her lips to apologise but I cut her off with the simple answers to the not so simple questions in my case.

"Like I said. I was the burden to my parents, I was a daughter. My farther only ever wanted strong sons who could take after his business and when he found out I was nothing of the such he automatically knew me as a disgrace. My own mother wouldn't even look at me, hug me when I cried, whisper soothing words to me while stroking my head after my farther would of beat me senseless." By now I and her had tears falling slowly down are cheeks mine not as much as hers as I had been too accustomed to the pain and memories for it to take a full toll on me as much as it used to.

"My name is Emmaline Amara Kings, wife of Zeus Diaz and mother of Zayn Diaz." I finished taking a sip of my warm latte announcing her shocked stares.

She knew of my ex, I never could bare to be highlighted as a King although I wasn't married to Zeus and was girlfriend to Alessandro I still cared for him and he was still my assigned husband.

No matter what happened in life I would always find my way back too him.

"My former name is Emmaline Amara Kings, daughter of Rio and Lara Kings" I disengaged with her further questions coming to the conclusion that I was now done answering them.

News:

Go follow my TikTok where I post updates on the sequel (jjmaybank_xo)
Sequel is going up to fifty chapters (goal)
Thank you so much for reading 'Mi Amore' I've loved every second of the experience.
Thank you for all 55,000 of you for taking time out of your day to read my book.

I literally love you all so much.
Have a great and blessed day for the rest of your amazingly long lives.
And now for the last time on the 'Mi Amore' chat.
Have a blessed.