Voting

Amount of words used in this chapter: 317

This is the voting chapter.

If you enjoy this book please vote for this chapter or one of my upload chapters so I know you still show an interest in these books.

If you don't enjoy them or their Isn't enough votes to motivate me I'll just delete them. (You don't have to vote dont worry just can't be bothered to have to write so many books for such a small amount of people, pretty pointless since I have to do so much words in so little chapters)

~13th august 2021 update~
~I have decided to delete nearly all my books now since some of them are doing well, pretty shit.

So at least 5 or 6 will be getting deleted from view, meaning they won't be on WattPad no more nor will they be on another app.

Like I said a few months ago when I wrote this chapter, most of my books are just not doing too well and I don't see the point of them being up there where no one seems to care much to read them.

This isn't just about people reading them though because I as well don't enjoy writing them since the plot is not one of my favorite plots at all.

Sorry for the weird update on an update post from months ago (but dramatic there but meh), thank you again for reading this book and taking time out of your day to read this update chapter. Have a blessed one.~

The books of choice are:
He was my sin,
The vampire king,
The alpha king,
The bad boys ballerina,
Mi Amore,
The devils smile,
Blaze the flame.

There is a voting chapter on every single one so you still have chance to vote for the book and get more chapters coming out.

Have a blessed day LOVEU ALL!

DELETED