t w e n t y - n i n e

Chapter 29 - gym
Amount of words used in this chapter- 2362

Her outfit up top no jewellery tho->
(For you ding dongs out there that's not Evie thats just what she was wearinggg)

Guys Zeus is a billionaire, he's a mafia leader so he has to have privacy so he has his own gym in his penthouse that he's staying in (when he wasn't at Emma's house)

Mature ish chapter

Emma's Pov:

I was currently doing a sit up race against Zeus, my stomach was beginning to tighten after a while but it only seemed to make me move faster with more stamina.

I started to slow down after a few minutes beginning to feel irritated as Zeus was moving easily up and down not cracking a sweat.

I stopped at the top catching my breath for a second, I turned my head to see Zeus still going with a smirk plastered across his face aggravating me.

I reached my hands over shoving him causing him to fall onto his left side making a laugh escape from my lips at his face when falling.

"Oops" I humoured a smirk now spread across my own face.

"You little" he trailed off grabbing my waist moving his fingers into my hips making a loud probably hyena sounding laugh come from my lips.

"S-stop" I stuttered out trying to catch my breath as he began to tickle me like a mad man.

"Nope" he chuckled moving closer to me so he could tickle me more severely, he towered his body over me leaning tickling me once more.

His fingers began to slow down on my hips as are eyes connected not being able to separate, he leaned his face down slowly in case he was afraid I would say or move away from him but I didn't.

I stayed put waiting for something that I didn't know but was craving badly like I was starving.

His eyes came down to my lips mine doing the same thing with his, his face ducked down to my face his lips pressing feverishly against mine.

After a few seconds he pressed against my lips harsher making me sigh in happiness, I moved my own back against his wrapping my arms around his neck.

His own were placed on my hips pulling my stomach upwards so i was pressed on his muscles one making my back arch.

My hands found there way in his hair not caring about anything nor anyone, his left hand slid down my leg then back up to my thigh wrapping it around his waist while rubbing my skin a few seconds.

His hand moved back to my waist sliding it up my tight crop top exploring my body once more sending my body a bliss.

Moans left my mouth as he grind his hips into my own in a rhythmic motion the only thing blocking this full motion is the thin fabric.

My hands were playing with his hair in a swift motion causing his own moans to bled in with mine.

"Zeus" I moaned out trailing my lips down his jaw then down to his neck sucking on his skin causing moans to leave his own mouth.

He slid his hand on my ass cupping it before standing up making my legs latch onto his torso.

He walked somewhere before walking over to the weight lifts were the seat was which was laid down so we could lay on it well he could and me on him.

He did so.

He laid down on the seat his head sat on the head rest, my legs straddled him so I moved my hair to the other side so it was only on one part of my neck not spread around.