The end has come

Word count: 355
The end has come...
Literally had the best time of my life writing this story for you all, it has progressed so much over the past few weeks..

You guys I swear to god I'm about to cry, your the sweetest people ever thank you so much for  private messaging me and messaging me through the book comments and telling me you liked my book it means so much to me you have no idea.

Ahhh I'm about to cry, this book has really done so much for me I can't believe it.

I literally got nearly 700 votes and 24k views from it including 28 followers like wtfffff.

Thankuuuu.

By the way sorry if the ending made you cry but you gotta do what you gotta do :)

I can't express how thankful I am for all of you out there, Hope you liked my plot twist.

Thinking of making a sequel but I'm first going to see how this book does first, if it gets passed 50k views then I'll end up writing a sequel (no pressure btw) but if you find that the book isn't for you, that's okay.

The reason I'm saying that I'm only doing a sequel after the book gets a few more views is because I don't want to just write the sequel for a tiny amount of an audience since it takes up a lot of time to write.

So I'm waiting to see how this book goes first before I fully commit to doing a sequel but I'm definitely thinking of doing one.

By the way I will be editing this book A LOT on the last few chapters to make sure it's good enough to be put out there so if you get random updates that's just me editing but feel free to go back and read the edited bits.

By the way does anyone have any thoughts on what Emma and Zeus's song could be????

Anyways hope you enjoyed reading this book, Zeus and Emma will miss you.

Anyways that's it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...The end...
...Of...
...'Mi Amore'...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...the story of...
...Zeus and Emmaline...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~