f i f t e e n

Amount of words used in this chapter- 2033
Chapter15- Lover
Emma's Pov:
I woke up to the feel of my face being caressed by a soft moist thumb.

I leant into the touch, the person removed there fingers making me groan and reach out to find it again.

Once I'd found my saviour I placed there hands on my face again moving it up and down until they got the memo then sighed into the touch.

A deep chuckle made my eyes snap open in shock only to meet Alessandro's.

"I-I'm sorry I di-didn't know it was you"I sat up from his warm lap and pressed my body against the seat.

"It's fine" he said unbuckling my seatbelt and pulling my body back onto his lap, he moved the chair back so we had more room to hug.

"How old are you?" I questioned while playing with his hands that were on my stomach.

"21" he said calmly.

"17" I replied with remembering I'd asked this question before, oops.

"Middle name?" He said I could practically see his confused and curious face staring into the back of my head.

"Amara, Emmaline Amara kings" I said shivering at my last name, he noticed this.

"What's wrong? You shivered at the world kings?" I muttered another time, he nodded dropping it.

He placed his hand in my hair twisting the silk around his tanned fingers.

I sighed at the touch and pushed my head further up initiating for him to carry on.

He chuckled at happiness with the touch then placed his hands on my waist, since I was leaned against him my shirt had slightly risen so he politely pulled it back down again.

I turned my body around so I was now facing him and straddled him with my legs wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Emma" he said looking at me dead in the eye, I muttered a quiet shy sorry then placed my hands down by my sides and leaned my back back pressing against the stirring wheel so are bodies weren't so close.

"I didn't say stop princess" he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my body towards him making me gasp as are chest banged together.

I smiled at him then buried my face in his chest wrapping my small fists around in his black shirt.

I could feel his breath tighten making me breathe back my laugh.

"Princess?" He said in a hushed voice almost as if he didn't want me too hear almost as if he was unsure about what he was gonna ask.

I looked up to see his face almost impossibly close to my face.

"Can I-...can I kiss you?" He said shyly looking at me.

As if he was Zeus's rival competitor, he couldn't hurt a fly.

"Fuck I'm sorry, I shouldn't of said that." He looked away from my rubbing the back of his neck and pushing his head far into the leather head seat.

I shifted my body closer to his making his eyes snap to mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck almost slightly pulling his face off the seat.

"Yes, yes you can kiss me" I whispered out are lips inches apart, he was shocked by this but didn't question it for he was too excited to make are lips lock up together.

He licked his lips wetting them, he cupped my face with his large a hands and slowly pulled me towards him pressing his lips against mine.

His lips were soft, addicting, pleasurable but hot.