t w e n t y - e i g h t

Chapter 28- I'll be there for you
Amount of words used in this chapter- 2000

~* two days later *~

Emma's Pov:

I woke up to the feeling of my usual numbness, Zeus has been coming round every day to make us food and help me look after the two boys who were already getting close to him.

Me and Alessandro had gotten into an argument about Diego staying with us, he said he didn't want two un biological sons in his house.

It's "bad for business" he quoted.

But ye apparently have two sons now that aren't his make me look like a slag, him look like a slag and his name look so poor that no one will take him seriously any more since people could hurt him.

He says it's for my own safety that 'I breed his own children' he quoted but I know it's not, it's for his own gain.

The word breed in my opinion is disgustingly awful terminology, I'd rather it be called making love but of course Alessandro being Alessandro it isn't right or I'm not right.

He's always wanting his own children but no one has ever gave him them due to not liking his turning behaviour or possessiveness.

Understandable.

Maddie though left a few days ago back to my home town I class it's as to give us space as a family but said she'll be back soon and if I ever wanting to visit or talk she was there.

I thanked her but didn't watch her leave, I don't even leave the bed to hug her.

She understood that thought.

The smell of bacon and sausage filled my nostrils making me sigh in happiness, I looked down at my clothes realizing that I've been allowing everyone to see me like this.

A girl with no makeup, messy hair, not had a shower in two days, probably smelly and with bags under her eyes.

How has no one made a comment about this?

I climbed out of my bed for the first time in a while and walked too my closet grabbing a clean pair of clothes then walked into my bathroom locking to door behind me.

I placed my clothes onto the counter before looking myself in the mirror taking a long stare at my reflection which stared back at me with disgust.

As I thought I had blue/ black bags under my eyes along with puffiness and redness looking ridiculous painful, my hair was sticking out in all the wrong places which was originally placed in a bun, my face was a pail sickly color in better words I look like a zombie 2.0.

My mother called a few days ago to tell me how selfish I was being on not returning home to visit us with zeus who they thought I would be married too by now.

News flash, that's in the past.

I stripped of my dirty clothes then grabbed two towels one for the floor so I don't slip and another for my body.

I walked to my shower standing under the head then grabbed the substance squirting it in my hand before placing it on my head massaging it in, washing my berry shampoo into my scalp then poured it out my hair with warm water.

I rinsed my hair twice with my strawberry conditioner once with cold water, finally I scrubbed my body with my body wash making me refreshed.

I walked out my shower and dried myself off thoroughly, washed my face, brushed my teeth, dried my body and brushed my hair then finally placed my clothes on (look at the top to see her outfit) and walked out my room to start my day for the first time in a way.