TWENTY NINE

A/N: It's been 885 days since the last update. Guess who's back? :D

---

Mino arrived at the art gallery with the last piece of his artwork to show and potentially be auctioned in G-Dragon's charity exhibit. One of the staff helped him bring the artwork to the area where the art gallery would display his art.

He texted Seung Hyun, telling him that he had arrived. His boyfriend replied, telling him he was on a video call with an American artist, but he would come to see him once the call was done.

The employee set Mino's painting aside and told him to get some tools to hang his work on the wall. The employee told him to decide which part of Mino's corner he wanted the artwork to be hung. Mino checked his other art pieces displayed on the wall. It was primarily dark but progressed to a much lighter color like the one he had just brought. He began creating this series of paintings when he was broken by Seung Hyun's betrayal and finished it when they settled things together.

"Is that your last piece?"

Mino looked around and saw Ji Yong standing a few steps behind him. He's wearing semi-formal clothes. He wasn't the G-Dragon he had met before.

"Yes," Mino curtly answered before looking back at his art pieces.

Ji Yong walked and stood an arm away beside him and looked at the painting. "You have an interesting concept. Is this a full series?"

"It is."

"What is it called?"

"Five Stages of Grief," Mino mutters.

Ji Yong remains quiet upon hearing the name of Mino's art series. Ji Yong knew Mino made the paintings when Ji Yong and Seung Hyun cheated on Mino and Dara.

"Mino, I'm sorry about..."

"This is not the right place to talk about personal matters, G-Dragon-ssi," Mino glances coldly at him, "And I have no intentions of discussing anything with you," Mino faces him fully and takes a step closer, "I forgave Seung Hyun for what he did. He was lost when you left him. I blamed him for cheating on me, but I learned to forgive him because I love him. But I blame you for almost ruining us and hurting Dara Noona. I can't imagine the pain she would go through if she founds out that her beloved boyfriend is her best friend's ex-lover and the reason why Seung Hyun almost ended his life,"

Ji Yong scowls at him, "Are you threatening me?"

"No." Mino calmly said. "I'm just reminding you. Aside from helping the charity, I joined this exhibit to ensure that you will no longer associate yourself with Seung Hyun after this. I know that's impossible since he is your girlfriend's best friend, but I hope you get my point. I trust my boyfriend, but I don't trust you near him. I wish you return to Japan and settle there for good," Mino stated.

"Mino," Hanee calls. Both Ji Yong and Mino look in her direction. Haner can see the tension between the two, so she walks toward Mino. Hanee noticed the painting on the side. "Is that the last piece?" she asked. Mino faces Hanee. "Yes, Noona," Mino smiles. Hanee pats Mino's arm before looking at Ji Yong. "Dong Young Bae just finished his meeting with Artist Baek. He told me to tell you that he and Kang Dae Sung will wait for you outside,"

"Thank you, Ms. Lee. I'll go ahead," Ji Yong said with a smile. He glances at Mino before walking away. Hanee sighs in relief. She looks t Mino. "Everything okay?"

"Yes, Noona. Everything is perfect," Mino replied.

---

Dara was working on her computer when she heard a knock on her glass door. She looked at the door and saw Chanyeol peaking on the door. She nods at him and signals him to come in. Chanyeol came in and approached her table.