EIGHTEEN

Ji Yong parked outside his sister's building to see her again. Even from the distance, he's happy that he can see here. As always, Dami looks happy while interacting with her staff and customers. It's three days to go before her wedding. Ji Yong is glad that she's marrying Kim Min Joon. They've been dating since college and even Min Joon is a celebrity, he's just an average guy whenever he's with Dami.

Ji Yong was busy looking outside when he heard the passenger side of his car opens and a man enters his car. Ji Yong was ready to fight when he saw that it was Min Joon. He blinks and stares at him.

"Long time no see, Ji Yong-ah." Min Joon said.

"Hyung." Ji Yong greets him. Min Joon reaches for Ji Yong's shoulder and pats it. Ji Yong smiles timidly at him. Min Joon looks back at Dami's building then back at Ji Yong.

"Instead of looking at your sister here, why don't you go inside and see her?" Min Joon suggested.

Ji Yong sighs. "I can't. I know she's mad and disappointed at me."

"You're half correct. She was disappointed but she's never mad at you. You're her baby brother, Ji Yong. You left without saying goodbye to her. Anyone will be disappointed when someone you love just left without saying a word." Min Joon points out. Ji Yong looks back at the store and saw Dami watching a woman picking up some clothes for a younger man. Dami looks sad while looking at them so she walks away.

"Ji Yong, just see her. Give my wife peace of mind before our wedding. She misses you every day since the day we found out that you left." Min Joon said. Ji Yong remains silent. He doesn't know how to react or what to do. He wants to see his sister up close but he's scared.

"Ji Yong, I will not leave this car until I see you enter that building and meet my wife." Min Joon threatens him. Ji Yong smirks. "You're too comfortable calling her 'wife' in my presence." He points out.

"She calls me husband ever since we got engaged. It's just the right thing to do. And I like the sound of it." Min Joon smiles "So, am I going to stay forever in this car? Our wedding will be three days from now. You wouldn't want me to leave your sister in the altar, right?"

"Yah" Ji Yong warns him. Min Joon chuckles and nods his head towards the building. "Go, then"

Ji Yong sighs heavily. He rubs his face with his palms hardy before he decided to go out. He looks at the side mirror to check his face before he nervously walks towards the building. As he gets closer, he can see Dami. Her back was facing him as she talks to one of her staff.

He comes in and stood by the door. He doesn't know what to say, or how to greet her. Seeing his sister after five years seems like a dream. And he misses her badly.

"Noona." He calls her. Dami froze upon hearing that voice after a long time. She looks around and saw Ji Yong standing near the door. He smiles timidly at her. Dami smiles back as tears form in her eyes.

"Ji Yong."

Dami walks towards her brother and hugs him. Ji Yong hugs her back.

"My baby brother. You're back." Dami said. Ji Yong remains silent while hugging Dami. Dami pats his back, which is so familiar to Ji Yong.

Min Joon enters the shop. Dami looks at her fiancé and smiles. Min Joon smiles back at him. Dami leans back and looks at Ji Yong. "Let me see you." She said as she holds at Ji Yong's jaw and rubs his cheek with her thumb. "You're so handsome. I didn't know that neon hair suits you."

"You're so pretty, Noona. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding." Ji Yong said.

"Thank you. It will be three days from now." She sighs when she noticed the tattoo on his nape. "You have a tattoo." She points out.