TWENTY SIX

Ji Yong is sitting on the couch while thinking deeply. Mino is joining his charity exhibition, and he feels skeptical about it. Seeing Seung Hyun and Mino together again makes Ji Yong less guilty about hurting him, but Ji Yong still feels guilty otherwise. Is Mino sincere in joining or he's up to something? Ji Yong doesn't know.

It's been three days since they saw them. Young Bae is in contact with Mino, and they will see his art collection by next week. He pinches the bridge of his nose. How he wish he knows what's running in Song Min Ho's mind.

His phone chimes, so he picks it up. It was a message from Dara. When he opens it, it was a picture of her in her home, but she wasn't alone.

In the picture, she was the one taking the selfie. There's Hanee on the background, Seung Hyun and Mino. They look like drinking while playing Go Stop. Ji Yong stood up in surprise. Mino is in Dara's place. He suddenly feels nervous about the situation. He walked towards the window and calls Dara, she answered after the fifth ring.

"Hey, Ji Yong," she greets him.

"Hey, baby. You look like your having fun there," he said in a calm tone. Dara chuckles, "Yeah, Hanee visited me and brought me some stuff. Mino was with Seung Hyun at his home, so we invited them to play Go Stop with us and have some drinks," Dara explains.

"Glad that you're having a great time there," Ji Yong mutters.

"How about you? What are you doing right now?" Dara inquires.

He sighs, "Just home alone. Young Bae went on a date with Hyo Rin while Dae Sung is doing some errands,"

"Are you okay?" Dara concernedly asked.

"Yeah. Just bored. I might take a nap or do some art or something," Ji Yong murmurs.

"Or you can come over and join us if you want?" Dara amusingly said. Ji Yong gulped. Joining them means he'll be in the same room with Seung Hyun and Mino.

"I don't think that's a good idea. You're spending time with your friends," he said.

Dara huffs, "It's okay, Ji Yong. The more, the merrier. Besides, I miss you. Can you come over and be my lucky charm while I play with them? Hanee is winning everything so far," she said cutely.

"I don't know, baby," he paused, "I don't want to interrupt,"

"Please? For me? You can sleep over here later," she happily says. Ji Yong sighs. Dara would be more suspicious if he refused more. "Okay, baby. I'm coming over. Can I bring anything?"

"Beer. Lots of it. We're running out of beers here," she said. Ji Yong took a deep breath. "Okay, baby. I'm coming over,"

"Okay. See you later. I love you!" Dara said.

"I love you too, Dara," he said before she hangs up.

Ji Yong stares outside the window. It will be an eventful day.

---

Dara went back to the living room. Hanee and Seung Hyun are sitting on the floor while Mino is sitting on the sofa as Seung Hyun is sitting between Mino's parted legs. Seung Hyun's right elbow is resting at Mino's right thing as he holds his card.

"Did someone cheated, Mino?" Dara asks as she sat down.

"None, Noona. I'm looking at Hanee Noona all this time," Mino says as his right-hand runs on Seung Hyun's hair while the other one is resting at his boyfriend's left shoulder.

"And Seung Hyun?" Dara asks.

"He's good," Mino grins.

Hanee scoffs, "In other words, he's just looking at me and let his boyfriend have his way," she stated.