THREE

"I'm really sorry, Dara." Young Bae said. Dara smiles at Young Bae keeps on apologizing to her. G-Dragon is, really, a jerk. Since the shooting is at his penthouse home, he insists on an intimate photoshoot wherein he's topless on a couch, bed, bathtub, kitchen countertop, and even on a piano.

She gives Young Bae an assuring smile. "It's fine, Young Bae. It's not like he's naked. Honestly, him being topless is fine. I did a nude photo shoot before with some Swedish client." she said. It was an unforgettable shoot for her, especially when the two models wear pink socks on their private part.

"I don't know what's up to him why he decided to go topless." Young Bae frustratedly said.

Dara picks up her camera. "Hey, relax. Everything is fine," she said as she walks towards the couch where GD is lazily lying down.

"GD-ssi, are you ready?" she asks. GD looks up to her and gives her a sexy smile. She smiles back. He's just wearing ripped jeans. His hair is a bit messy and has makeup on, black eyeliner, and some lipstick. Suddenly, GD's cat rubs itself on Dara's leg. Dara crouches down and pets it. "Hi there," she said. Both GD and Young Bae were surprised. Iye, GD's cat, hates being touched by a stranger. But looking at Dara and Iye, the cats like Dara.

Dara looks back at GD. "Shall we start?" He just nodded. Dara pets Iye for the last time, and she stood up. She sets her camera and does test shots. "Okay, GD-ssi, I want you to look comfortable. Think about something fun. Try to smile from time to time. You can look at the camera if you want, okay?" she said. Dara checks the lighting before she starts taking his picture. GD was relaxed as he poses for her. Dara gives him some instructions on what to do next. Then he sits down and gives her his side profile. She said that it's great.

Dara then asks him to stand by the window and look outside like he owns everything. Dara captures the innocent side of GD because he's smiling genuinely then looks proud while looking outside. There are also times that he's looking at the camera.

GD is secretly observing Dara. She's very professional with her craft, and he can also see that she's enjoying the pictorial. But he can't see if she's interested in him. It frustrates him, but he tries not to show it.

After 45 minutes of the continuous photoshoot, Dara calls for a break. She then checks the photos on her laptop. GD sat back on the couch as Dae Sung brought him some bottled water. GD opens it and has a sip.

Dara is amazed by how professional GD is. It's like he's a model. Every shot has its own story.

Suddenly, the doorbell rings. Dae Sung checks who it is. "Uhhh... It's Kiko," he said.

GD rolls his eyes. "Just let her be."

Dae Sung went back beside GD as GD give him the bottle. Suddenly, they heard the door unlock, and Kiko came in. Dara looks at the woman that enters GD's place. She's beautiful and tall. She looks like a model. She's wearing stylish clothes.

Kiko walked towards GD and stood in front of him.

"Naze watashi o sakete iru nodesu ka?" (Why are you avoiding me?) Kiko asks GD.

GD looks up to her and smirks. "Mō aitakunai" (I don't want to see you anymore.) he said devilishly.

Kiko huffs and laughs. "Sonoyōni watashi o suteru koto wa dekimasen." (You can't throw me away just like that.) she hissed. GD stood up and looked her in the eyes.'

"Mochiron dekimasu." (Of course, I can) he said. "Ima yarimashita." (I just did.)

Kiko places her hands on his shoulders and leans closer to him. "GD, watashi ni kore o shinaide kudasai. Anata wa watashi ga anata o hitsuyō to suru yō ni watashi o hitsuyō to shimasu." (GD, don't do this to me. You need me as I need you.) she said in a soft voice. She smiles at him as she slides her hands to his neck. GD smiles back at her. He places his hands on her wrists and removes her hands from his neck. He then pushes her away.