THIRTEEN

Mino is looking around as he enters the elevator. He's heading to Seung Hyun's apartment. He brought his art stuff because he's inspired to do something and he wants to do it on Seung Hyun's place. He informs his lover that he's coming. Seung Hyun just told him to feel free to go there since he's doing some grocery shopping at that moment. He'll be home soon.

When he arrived at his place, he entering his lock code when Dara came out of her apartment. Dara looks surprised upon seeing him but she smiles. "Hey, Mino."

"Hello, Dara-ssi." Mino bows to her.

Dara walks towards him and stops just an arm away from him. "Just call me Dara or Noona. What are you doing here?" she asks.

"I'm doing some paintings," he said while showing here his art materials.

"At Seung Hyun's place?" Dara looks at him suspiciously.

Mino nodded. "Yes. Hyung allows me to do art here. Long story but there was this time he invites me to his place to eat dinner to show his gratitude on allowing my paintings to be displayed. Then I said I would love to do some painting in his place since it's peaceful and has nice natural lighting. Then he suggested that whenever I want to paint and use his place as my studio, I can just come. I think he took advantage of it since he will saw first what I've done so far." Mino sheepishly said while scratching the back of his head.

Dara rolls her eyes and chuckles. "He took advantage of you. Don't give him free paintings, okay? Let him pay." Dara jokes. "Ohh. Would you love some company? I was about to run outside too but some food. I don't want to eat alone. Do you like fried chicken?"

"Yes, Noona. And beer!" he added.

"Okay. Go inside and I'll be back." Dara left Mino. Mino sighs. He's glad Dara believes him. He enters Seung Hyun's place. Then he sends him a message that Dara saw him and she will accompany him. Seung Hyun replied that he's on his way home.

Fifteen minutes later, Dara enters Seung Hyun's place. Mino is already sitting near the window and doing some painting. Dara places the fried chicken take-outs and 6 cans of beer on the table and approaches Mino. She looks at what he's currently working on. It looks like a man on an empty road.

"Interesting," she said. "Seung Hyun places a painting in my home. I think it's yours."

Mino looks at her. "What's in the painting?"

"A woman in red," she said. Mino smiles and looks back at his work. "Yeah, it's mine. I made that when I talk to a woman in the bar while I was working. She's wearing red, she said she got engaged and found out that her fiancé is dying."

"Gosh. That's sad." Dara frowns.

"Yeah. But she said she will do everything to make him happy in his remaining years." Mino said.

"It's cool that you get inspiration from people around you. My boyfriend does the same." Dara said. Mino curiously looks back at her. "Your boyfriend is a painter too?"