FOURTEEN

"Unnie, Seo Ye Ji's manager called. They want to confirm the pictorial at the end of this month." Minzy said.

"Okay. I'll email him later. Did Lee Sung Kyung's manager confirmed the pictorial two days from now?" Dara asks. Minzy nodded. "Yes. It will be in Jade Garden."

"Okay. Are you and Chanyeol free that day? I don't want to go alone." she pouts. Minzy smiles at her boss. "I'm free. I will ask Chanyeol about his schedule." Minzy took her phone and starts messaging Chanyeol. Dara's phone beeps. It was Young Bae. He said that he's outside her studio. Dara messages him and told him to just get inside because she's still finishing something.

After a few minutes, the door chimes.

"Welcome to Dara Photography." Minzy said happily. Young Bae came in with a man holding a huge bouquet of pink roses. Dara looks around and smiles at Young Bae.

"I'm just gonna send this then we can go," Dara said and noticed the man carrying the huge bouquet. Then, he looks back at Young Bae.

Young Bae grins. "Special delivery from Tokyo," he said while pointing at the flowers. Dara smiles. It's from GD. She's about to look away when the man holding the bouquet lowers the flowers. She then saw his face. His ridiculously handsome face that is smiling brightly at her. Dara stands up and rushes towards him. Young Bae took the flowers before Dara hugs the man tightly.

"You're here. You came," she whispers while she buries her face on the crook of his neck.

"I'm here, baby. I miss you." GD said. Dara leans back and stares at him. GD smiles lovingly at him. "You're really here." Dara raises her hands and cup GD's jaw. "Ji Yong..." she mutters. GD leans down at her and kisses her lips. Young Bae smirks while Minzy looks awed. GD leans back and looks at her.

"Surprise." he grins.

Dara laughs and hugs him again.

Young Bae clears his throat. Dara and GD look at him. He raised the flower. GD let go of Dara and take the flower. He presents it to his girlfriend. "For you, Ms. Park."

"Thank you, Mr. Kwon," Dara said as she takes the flower from him. "By the way, this is Minzy, one of my trusted staff. Minzy, this is G-Dragon, my boyfriend, and Dong Young Bae, his best friend."

"Nice to meet you." Minzy said. Young Bae and GD bows to her. Then, Young Bae looks at GD. "I need to go. I'm picking up my mom so we can go out."

"How about our coffee?" Dara asks.

"It was Ji Yong's plan. Go on a date or something." Young Bae said.

"Say hi to Aunt from me," GD said and pats Young Bae's shoulder.

"I will. I'll go ahead." Young Bae said before he leaves. Dara then looks at Minzy. "Tell me when Chanyeol replies. You can go home now, Minzy." Dara said.

"Really?" Minzy asks and looks at her watch. "But I still have three hours left before I clock out," she said.

Dara gives her a look then Minzy looks at her then GD. Then she gets it. "Ahh... Okay." Minzy hurriedly went to her table and grabs her bag and phone. She went back to Dara and bows to her. "See you tomorrow, Unnie. Nice meeting you, sir," she said.