TWO

Seung Hyun arrived at a middle-class apartment complex. He looks at his phone if this is the address that Mino gave him. He sends him a message that he's already outside. After a few minutes, Mino came out of the building. He was smiling brightly at him.

"Sir, thank you for coming," he said as he bows at him.

"Don't call me sir. I'm not a customer nor your boss. Just call me Seung Hyun or Hyung." he said. Mino smiles and nodded. "Okay, Hyung. Please follow me," he said as Mino leads the way.

They went inside the building and took the elevator to the 4th floor. His unit is just a few steps away from the elevator. He unlocks the door and opens it. Mino enters first, followed by Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun immediately noticed the painting on the wall. It was unique, but he can see the potential. Mino invites him to the living room. On the sofa, Mino lines up his paintings. Seung Hyun looks at each one of them.

"You dabble acrylic and oil?" Seung Hyun asks.

"Yes. It depends on what's on my mind." Mino said. Seung Hyun nodded. He picks up a painting of an eye with bright colors, but it wasn't too much. "I think acrylic color suits you more," he said. Mino just smiles and nods.

"How do you come up with ideas on what to paint?"

Mino clears his throat. "Sometimes, from experience. Sometimes, base on the story of people I talk to in school and the club. I get my inspiration from those. That is why I paint during my break time in the club." he explains. Seung Hyun looks around. "Where do you keep these paintings?"

"In my room. I just take them out for your viewing."

"I see. You should keep this away from sunlight," he said. Seung Hyun keeps on looking. His paintings are very expressive. Each painting has a story. Seung Hyun stands up straight and looks at Mino. "Will it be okay if you bring your paintings to the art museum?"

Mino gaped. "Really?"

Seung Hyun nods as he looks back at the painting with admiration. "Yeah. I want to see this up close, along with my curators. I think we can include this on the indie collection on the upcoming exhibit."

Mino is so happy. He approaches Seung Hyun and hugs him. "Hyung, thank you so much," he said. Seung Hyun was surprised by what he did, but he just pats his back. Mino let him go and grins at him. Seung Hyun returns his smile. "Dong Wook is right. You have the potential to become an artist."

"Thank you so much, Hyung." he bows at Seung Hyun.

"No problem. You have my calling card. Call me before you bring your paintings. Look for me or Lee Hanee." Seung Hyun said.

"Yes, hyung." then Mino remembers something. "Ohh. Can I offer you a drink, hyung? I have water, cola, orange juice, soju, and beer."

"Water will be fine."

Mino asks him to take a seat on the dining table as he takes out some cola for them. Seung Hyun then asks Mino about himself. Aside from he's a working student, he's currently living with a friend now. His parents live in Daejeon. He also likes photography and underground rap battles. He even does an impromptu rap for Seung Hyun. Mino is good with his words. He's a very talented man.

Seung Hyun left Mino's home after their conversation. As he waits for the elevator, he keeps thinking about the success that Mino will achieve. The elevator door opens a man comes out from it. He's cute with feminine features. The man smiles at him before he got out of the elevator. Seung Hyun enters the elevator. He then noticed that the man was unlocking Mino's door. Before the elevator door closes, he heard the man say, 'Babe, I'm here. Seung Hyun was confused, but he shook his head and focused on Mino's debut in the art world.