TWENTY FIVE

Seung Hyun rings the doorbell of Mino's place. When he received Mino's message four days ago, he feels relief that Mino is willing to talk to him. When he message him that day, he feels excited and nervous at the same time. He was just thankful that he wore something nice that day and he manages to fix his hair. He needs to at least look presentable to Mino. He even went to a flower shop to buy something for his lover. It may look cheesy but he needs to try. So, he bought three sunflowers that been arranged in a beautiful bouquet. He also brought Mino's favorite fried chicken.

Seung Hyun pressed the doorbell again. The door opens and Mino was there. Seung Hyun immediately notices that he had a new haircut and dyed his hair blonde. He also has tattoos since he's wearing a sleeveless shirt. He can see the blue rose tattoo on his right shoulder. He has a piercing under his lower lip. Mino was expressionless towards him but Seung Hyun still smiles at him.

"Hi." Seung Hyun greets him before he presents the bouquet to him. Mino looks at it and took it from him. Mino sighs and just lets the door open for him as he heads back inside. Seung Hyun went inside and closes the door. He removed his shoes and follows him in the living room. Mino is painting at that moment. Seung Hyun noticed that his work is somehow sad and angry.

Mino places the bouquet on the coffee table before he picks up his aisle and continues his work.

Seung Hyun watches him as he works on his painting. He somehow feels like a stranger around him. Like when they first meet. He was cold and indifferent and Seung Hyun was curious. He puts the fried chicken take-out on the dining table and watches his lover work. He loses some weights and a bit pale. He didn't even smile back at him.

Seung Hyun can't take the silence anymore. He approaches him and hugs Mino's waist. He even rests his chin on Mino's shoulder. Mino didn't reject him but he didn't respond either.

"I'm so sorry. I know whatever I say, I can't change the fact that I hurt you and you're still hurting. I didn't tell you about him. I cheated on you. But I ended it that day. We don't see each other anymore. I choose you and he chose Dara. You are more important to me than him." He said.

Mino wants to believe him but he's skeptical. "If I didn't catch the two of you, you will still cheat at me," he said.

"I told you, we ended it that day." he paused. "Honestly, I ask him to meet me so I can tell him that Seungri saw us when we watched a movie. Seungri told Dong Wook and he told me. I was so scared that you will know so I ended it there."

Mino flinched. "So, if it wasn't for Seungri Hyung, you will continue your affair?" Mino hissed.

"It wasn't like that. When I first saw him back when he visited Dara's home, it was like I was brought back to the past. I missed him that's why it all started. We went on dates and spending secret times together. But every time I see him, I feel guilty. Guilty because we were happy, we were cheating on the people we cherish dearly. We were living in a bubble of our past and getting guilty because we remember the two of you. We want to end it because of guilt and it's the right thing to do, but Ji Yong and I had a history. We were there for each other and our break up wasn't that good. But it's over now." Seung Hyun kisses Mino's shoulder. "I choose you, Song Min Ho. I want to be with you. Please take me back"

Mino is torn with his feelings. He's angry at him for cheating yet he loves him dearly. As much as it touches him that he chooses him, he still can't take off the memory of Seung Hyun and Ji Yong kissing each other passionately.

"Did something happen between the two of you?" Mino whispers.

"What do you mean?"

"Sex. Did you have sex with him?" Mino bravely asked. Seung Hyun knows that Mino will get hurt if he tells him the truth. But he will hurt him more if he lies again to him.