TWENTY SEVEN

"Jagiya?"

Seung Hyun looks around and saw Mino standing by the door. Seung Hyun was busy finalizing the G-Dragon Charity Exhibit. He wants to be done with it as soon as he can so he can have peace of mind and spend more time with Mino.

"Are you busy? I brought you coffee and a sandwich," Mino shows the takeout food he's carrying. Seung Hyun smiled and stood up, "Please come in. And thank you for the food. I'm kind of hungry," he said as he went to the sofa. He and Mino sat down, and Mino managed the food.

"Is it for the exhibit?" Mino asks as he handed Seung Hyun his coffee. Seung Hyun sips it before he answers, "Yeah. Three more weeks to go and I have to finalize everything. Dong Young Bae gave me some invitations. Five of them are yours. You can invite anyone you like."

Mino handed him the sandwich, "Cool. I was planning to invite Jinu Hyung and my family," He watches Seung Hyun eat first before he takes a bite of his sandwich.

"The paintings you chose for the exhibit, I saw them yesterday. Aren't they the ones you did while we were apart?" Seung Hyun asks. Mino nods before putting down his sandwich, "Yeah, were they bad?"

"They're beautiful but sad. But I guess people have different interpretations of it. It just looks sad to me," Seung Hyun shrugs and continues to eat. Mino observes him for a while. The paintings Mino picks for the charity exhibits are indeed sad since he created them while being away from Seung Hyun. His anger and loneliness resulted in pieces of sad paintings. He somehow wanted Ji Yong to see it and show him how hurt he was when he found out about him and his boyfriend.

"Do you want me to replace the paintings?" Mino asks. Seung Hyun gazes at him, "What for?"

"You don't like those paintings," Mino points out. Seung Hyun sips his drink before he faces Mino.

"I love those paintings. They are beautiful. I just find them sad but it doesn't mean I don't like it. You created them and I know people will bid for them," Seung Hyun assures him. Mino sighs and lets go of what's in his mind. He didn't want to push the issue about the paintings. And Seung Hyun noticed the disappointment in Mino's expression.

"But as an artist, you can change it if you want. It's your painting, but as the art director and curator, those paintings are beautiful," Seung Hyun said. Mino just took a bite of his sandwich and just nodded. Seung Hyun can see that his boyfriend is annoyed.

"Mino, look at me," Seung Hyun asks him. Mino faces him.

"Those paintings are amazing. You did great. But if you want to change it, I won't stop you. I just want you to show what you want to show in that exhibit and whatever it is, I know it will be great," Seung Hyun assures him and smiles. Mino tilts his head while looking curiously at him. Then, he scoots closer to Seung Hyun and rests his head on his shoulder. Seung Hyun places his arm on Mino's shoulder.

"Sorry if I'm acting like this. I don't want to disappoint you," Mino whispers.

"Why would I be disappointed?"

"It's Ji Yong's exhibit. I want to look good to you that night," Mino pouts. Seung Hyun chuckles before he kisses Mino's temple.

"So you feel like this because it's Ji Yong's exhibition? Do I sense some jealousy here?" he teasingly asks. Mino leans away from him and scowls at him. Seung Hyun chuckles again before taking Mino's hand. Seung Hyun stares at him full of love before he speaks.

"I love you, Song Min Ho," Seung Hyun sincerely confessed, "I am in love with you and I want no one else but you,"

Mino blushes and pulls his hand off his hold before picking up his drink. "I know," he said before sipping his coffee. He stares down at his cup before speaking again, "I love you, too,"