NINETEEN

Ji Yong is anxious. He, Young Bae and Dae Sung are on their way to the art gallery to meet Seung Hyun to discuss the charity exhibit he was planning. He was going alone first but Young Be insists to come along with Dae Sung as his manager and personal assistant. Young Bae never meets Seung Hyun. Ji Yong told his best friend about him when they were in Japan. Young Bae has been curious about Seung Hyun since then. He was curious about who his best friend's ex-boyfriend is, which one of the reasons why he left Seoul.

They arrived at the art gallery. Dae Sung parked near the entrance. They all get out and went inside the art gallery. Ji Yong immediately sees Lee Hanee. Hanee smiles upon seeing him.

"G-Dragon, it's good to see you again," she said.

"Hello, Ms. Lee. I'd like you to meet my manager, Dong Young Bae and my personal assistant, Kang Dae Sung. Guys, this is Lee Hanee, the head curator here."

Hanee bows to Young Bae and Dae Sung and they bow back.

"So, what can I help you with?" Hanee asks.

"We're here to discuss the charity exhibit we're planning. Is Director Choi busy?" Ji Yong asks. Young Bae looks at Ji Yong but Ji Yong ignores him.

"He's with the artist now. They are managing some contracts. But they're about to finish." Hanee said. Then, she noticed Seung Hyun and Mino coming from the direction of his office. Mino was carrying a brown envelope. Some of his art will be displayed in the art gallery in Incheon.

"Here he is," Hanee said, nodding her head at the direction where Seung Hyun is. Ji Yong, Young Bae, and Dae Sung look at the direction he's pointing out. The smile in Ji Yong's face vanished upon seeing Mino with Seung Hyun. The two have an appropriate distance to each other but he can see how fond the two looked at each other. He feels a little bit of jealousy towards Mino.

Seung Hyun noticed that they have guests in the art gallery and the first thing he noticed was Ji Yong with black hair and semi-formal outfit. It was like he time-traveled back in time during their university days. Ji Yong really looks handsome with black hair.

Seung Hyun and Mino stop in front of the three gentlemen. Hanee walks towards them. "Director Choi, G-Dragon is here with his manager, Dong Young Bae, and his personal assistant, Kang Dae Sung. Gentlemen, this is Choi Seung Hyun, the art director of this art gallery. And this is Mino, Director Choi's discovered artist."

Young Bae steps forward and held his hand out for Seung Hyun. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Director Choi." Young Bae said.

Seung Hyun knows Young Bae. Ji Yong told him about his best friend when they were dating but he never meets him since they kept their relationship in secret. Seung Hyun smiles and shook Young Bae's hand.

"Pleasure is mine, Dong Young Bae-ssi." Seung Hyun said before letting go of his hand.

"Hello, Mino. Good to see you again." Ji Yong said. Mino bows to him and smiles. "Good to see you too, GD-ssi."

"Director Choi, G-Dragon, and his company want to discuss the charity exhibit that they want the art gallery to handle," Hanee said stoically. Seung Hyun hasn't talked to Hanee since the confrontation but she's doing her job well. She's professional, after all, but he misses his quirky friend.

"I see. Dara mentioned that to me. Ms. Lee, please lead them to my office. I'm just going to accompany Mino out." Seung Hyun said. Hanee just nodded at him. She looks at GD, Young Bae, and Dae Sung and smiles at them. "Follow me, please." She said and starts walking. Young Bae and Dae Sung follow her. GD watches Seung Hyun and Mino go to the direction of exit before he follows Young Bae and Dae Sung.