FIVE

Seung Hyun wakes up because his head is throbbing in pain. He drunk too much last night. Bom went crazy with the drinks. He rose and went to the bathroom. He freshened up a bit and went out to drink some hangover drink. When he opens the door, he immediately noticed Mino sleeping on the sofa. Why is he here? He tries to remember what happened last night, but it just makes his head hurt more. He approaches him and tries to wake him up.

"Mino-yah, wake up," he said. Mino squints and looks up at him. Mino rises and sits properly. "Hyung, good morning." he rubs his hands on his face before he looks at Seung Hyun. "Are you okay now?"

Seung Hyun smiles. "My head hurts. I will take some hangover drink. Did you take me home last night?"

"Yes. Dong Wook Hyung asks me to. I took Seungri Hyung first at his home before you." Mino explains. Seung Hyun nodded. "I see. Go clean up. I'll make some breakfast." Seung Hyun said. Mino stood up. Seung Hyun points him to the bathroom of the guestroom. Seung Hyun went to the kitchen. He opens the fridge and grabs some hangover drinks. Then he gets some eggs and slices of bacon. He drinks the hangover drink before he starts preparing breakfast. After a few minutes, Mino came back out and sat on the chair at the dining table. He watches Seung Hyun cook.

"Hyung?"

"Hmm?"

"You kissed me last night," Mino said plainly. The spatula slips on Seung Hyun's hand, and he looks back at Mino. Mino's face was serious.

"Really?" he asks. Mino nodded. "Yes. You even hugged me and told me not to leave you." he points out.

Seung Hyun picked up the spatula and placed it on the sink. He sighs. He took a new spatula, took out the eggs from the frying pan, and placed it on each plate. He then starts cooking the bacon.

"I'm sorry. I was drunk. I didn't know what I am doing." Seung Hyun mutters without looking at Mino. He's embarrassed by what happened. He was just drunk; that's why he kissed him. Mino huffs. "But Hyung, you told me not to leave you." Mino points out.

Seung Hyun wants to kick himself. It also happens with Seungri before, minus the kiss. Seungri told him that he was begging him not to leave him. He just meets Mino for three weeks, but this young man is disturbing his peaceful world. He looks at him.

"Mino-yah, it was nothing. I was drunk. I'm not sure why I do and say what I did, but don't get any ideas on that." Seung Hyun said. He finishes cooking the bacon and places it on the plates. He places one plate in front of Mino and one across from him. He then makes some coffee for them.

"It was okay," Mino said. Seung Hyun glances at him. Mino took a deep breath. "The kiss was okay, Hyung. We live in a modern world now. In some European countries, kissing between friends is normal." He shrugs.

Seung Hyun took the mugs of coffee and placed them on the table. "I know that." Seung Hyun sat down. "We're friends, but it's not like we romantically like each other." Seung Hyun chuckles.

"But I like you, Hyung," Mino said. Seung Hyun stares at Mino. Is he for real?

"Mino-yah."

"I like you, but I don't want anything from you, Hyung. I want you to know what I feel. I just want to be friends with you. I'm happy with that." Mino stated as he started to eat. Seung Hyun grabs his mug and sips his coffee. He doesn't want to ask him any further.

After their meal, Seung Hyun told Mino to go home and meet him after lunch. Mino left to go home. When Seung Hyun was alone, he can't stop thinking of what Mino said to him. He's confused, but he doesn't want to deal with it. Mino is a good friend, and he wants to keep him like that.