TWENTY TWO

Seung Hyun is watching from the side as Hanee checks each painting being delivered to their art gallery. Eighteen pieces of G-Dragon arts arrived from Tokyo. Young Bae is also there checking the arts. Seung Hyun saw a glimpse of each art and as expected, Ji Yong did a great job in each one of them. Most of them are abstract paintings and there are a few contemporary paintings too.

Hanee stood beside him. "I can't believe that after all these years that we're trying to get even just one art from G-Dragon, here we are with 18 pieces of it." Hanee smirks. "But why 18, though?"

"It's his birthday day." Seung Hyun said. Hanee looks at him. "How did you know?"

Seung Hyun gulped. "Dara told me." Hanee just nods. Young Bae approaches them. "The art GD wants for the exhibit are all here. I'm coming back as soon as I settle the arrangement with GD on how he wants the exhibit to go," he said. Seung Hyun just nodded. Young Bae looks at Seung Hyun "I will bring GD with me on my next visit so we can do an ocular for the ideal place of his arts to be displayed."

"Please do. Ms. Lee will accompany you if you need her." Seung Hyun said. Young Bae agrees and says goodbye to them.

"Mr. Dong is always serious. Don't you think?" Hanee asks Seung Hyun.

"I guess so. He's GD's manager." Seung Hyun shrugs before walking back inside the art gallery. Hanee is following him from behind. Hanee went to his table while Seung Hyun went to his office. He sat down on his seat and check his email.

Suddenly, his phone rings. It was Mino. He answers it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Hyung. It's me."

Seung Hyun smiles. "I know. What's up?"

"Hyung, I need to go to Daejeon. I need to check on my Dad. Dana called just a while ago. They brought Dad to the hospital because he slipped in the bathroom. They think he broke his hip." Mino said sadly.

"Ohh. Are you okay? Do you want me to go with you?" Seung Hyun asks.

"No. I'll be fine. I just want to check on Dad. I want to make sure he's fine." Mino said.

"Okay. Just tell me if you need anything, okay?"

Mino sighs. "I will." Mino remains silent for a while before he speaks again. "I would like to see you before I go. Can you come out and meet me at the train station?"

"Of course. I'll be there." Seung Hyun said.

"Okay. I will wait for you." Mino said. They both hanged up. Seung Hyun then grabs his phone and wallet and left his office. Hanee saw him. He told her that he needs to get out for a while.

It took him 20 minutes to arrive at Seoul Station. Mino is waiting near the entrance, with his backpack. He looks worried and nervous. Seung Hyun approaches him.

"Mino?" he calls him. Mino looks at him and smiles nervously. Seung Hyun smiles back and pats his shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"I don't know, hyung. I'm so worried."

"I understand. But he'll be fine. You said they already brought him to the hospital. They will take good care of him." Seung Hyun assures him. Mino huffs. "I hope so," he mutters. Then he looks around. He's looking if the people noticed the two of them. Seung Hyun also looks around and trying to look for what Mino is looking for.

"Are you waiting for someone?" Seung Hyun asks.

"No. I'm going alone. It's just..."

"What?"

Mino looks at him. "I could use some comfort right now," he whispers. Seung Hyun chuckles. He gets it. Seung Hyun took a step closer to Mino and hugs him. Mino was surprised by his action.